1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you happy with Celtic Park?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Efe, Jun 20, 2011.

Discuss Are you happy with Celtic Park? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. AnthonyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fortune & Maloney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    What about this
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiu_IX14wLI[/YOUTUBE]

and these

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. AndyTheBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Wouldn't mind the R****** badge sitting in the toilet :50:

3. craigcfc7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broonyy...Broonyy....!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    When I walk up the stairs and come out into the stand it never fails to give me some goosbumps. Especially on a big game, or a european night when the pitch is under the flood lights! Its perfect as it is, and the facilities inside are top class.

However, would welcome develpoment and expansion.

Also; the old dug outs have been torn out and are getting replaced for the start of the new season, so that will be good too see....

4. DannybhoyCFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Roberts, Dembele, Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe Mcdonnell, Grace
    The pictures are a good idea, around the executive boxes and the sponsors boxes they've got loads of pictures of players and the fans and famous quotes all around the place, looks quality.

5. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    that * me off aswell. got to hold your * breath at times when * in there:31:

6. Henriksdreads

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson / Lubo Moravcik / Paul Elliot
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    You must be sitting in the exec areas mate! facilities inside are rotten! :icon_mrgreen:

7. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    That beer looks quality man. WOuld love a beer at CP, never good sobering up at the end of the game.
    Mind saying to my mates about getting an actual franchise for food at the games. Aye it would probably cost a little more like a service station BK but ultimately worth it, and how much would a place like Burger King or McDonalds give Celtic for using thier services? I'd imagine a tidy sum.
    How much is a burger at CP just now? About £5? Now would you rather no pay that for a Burger King rather than the less than average you get just now? I don't really eat at games, might have a pie now and again but it would, imo, generate a better income than what is being sold now.

And great idea about a smoking area. I remeber being at the Man U game (naka Fk) and went for a pish. Poilce had shut the toilet downstair from me, went to the next one couldn't get in coz of the amount of people smoking so no HT time pish for me. Thought I could wait til end of the game. No chance!! No that way it actually hurts to walk downstair never mind run? Well we got the FK, I bolted and * like never before. Got upstairs to see Naka place the ball down. Now I could have missed that goal.
    Plus I * hate smoke. Used to smoke like * and quit, now can't stand the *. There must be plenty of areas wher you can have a * at CP.

8. Mr. Slippyfist

CP, as wonderful a stadia as it is, definetley needs some asthetical work done.

The steel infastructure would look lovely if each individual 'Scaffolding' above the stadium was painted green and white.

As far as I am lead to believe, there WILL be some work done to Celtic Park as it will be holding the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games.

I also heard that the seats will be changed to multicoloured seating, which will look similar to the inside of Sporting Lisbon's stadium, as to represent the muticolours of multi-national people..............

[​IMG]