1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Miller to United

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Celtic Mad, Jan 11, 2004.

Discuss Miller to United in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I myself, am disgusted that he is leaving Celtic to go to Man U on July 1st!

If he thinks he is going to get a first place straight away, hes got another thing coming!! Maybe he is prepared to wait for a first team place, which I doubt he is.

Hes 22, he'll be looking for a first team place and we could possibly see him at a lower division club next season, good riddens! :p

If he had stayed at Celtic, he would have secured a place in the first team, but no, he thinks he is too big for a small club like Celtic :confused:

What are your thoughts on this?

2. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Liam Miller you traitor

You have been injured for years, during this time Celtic have stood by you , made sure you got decent treatment and paid your wages.

You get a tiny bit of exposure and you disappear to Man U at the first hurdle, not showing one single bit of loyalty.

And oh to top it all off you havent even got the character to tell us that you are signing for them.

If thats the type of person that you are then we are better off without you. He may not be as good as you but at least Stephen Pearson knows what it means to play for Celtic.

May you rot in the reserves, no they are too good for you, the under 17s for the next 6 months, and i hope your dodgy hamstrings play up just in time for your medical

3. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I hope he sees soon rather than later that he should have stayed with us!

4. lonewolf_1888

i am disgusted with millar too. He has shown the club no loyalty at all and hes made a big fookin mistake joining man utd. I think roy keane convinced millar to come and what does that say about the "diehard celtic fan" keane. I now hate man utd even more than i did before they stole the brightest celtic prospect for a long time.

5. johnny tim man

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    this land
    liam miller is only thinking about money may he rot in the reserves at man utd rip thanks for nothing.

6. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

He knew that he would have got on our first team. Most footballers are greedy c**ts! They make loads of money no matter what team they go to, but when they know they can get more elsewhere, they are away like a shot! Let Miller learn the hard way, hahaha!!