1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Irish dissidents bomb threat in Central London

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by shendr18, May 16, 2011.

Discuss Irish dissidents bomb threat in Central London in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Rude Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    London brought it on itself.

2. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    Well firstly...you are the one that brought up numbers of those murdered in history to this thread...i am merely responding to your quote.

I dont deny the British Government of the time being responsible for many of the deaths in the famine...and at other times in the history...i completely accept it as fact.....my point is that it is history from a long time ago and we are as a species trying to learn to live with each other....so i dont agree with policies of division.(ie nationalism)

Re- the Romans...do you have any idea how many Celts they killed?Do you not care about your ancient ancestors?Why not?Too long ago?I thought a principle was a principle.So these murdering imperialists that forced your people to give up their own religions and murdered and pillaged their way through Europe and N Africa are ok because it was ages ago....but you will go to your grave hating the "Brits"...even though you live here....because it was "more recent".Is that the logic?
    You are a Roman Catholic because of respect for your family?Is that a reason for an * to believe in something...because the rest of the family believes?
    Your choice i suppose........sorry......your preparedness to relinquish your choice.If your family were those nutcases from America(forget their name) we all seen and discussed recently, would you follow them out of "respect"?

I have gone off topic here ... and i apologise, but we all know it is very easy to do when we all start quoting each other.Any point i have made is related directly to a point made in another post.

3. CFCBhoy1888

4. format

What an ill thought out post. Did my gran and cousins who stay in London bring a terror threat on themselves aye?

5. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    If Britain got the * out of Ireland these things wouldn't happen.

6. Matt_20

These things shouldn't happen.

7. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Yeah but they do sadly and these things will continue to happen until Britain takes a hint.

8. JamesConnolly

first part in bold - A community will not live with murderers of what they have inflicted on their community.

I don't know anything about the romans and have not had the interest in it either and its 'never to long ago' attatuide I use, the past makes today and why you are typing posting into this site right now.

I will go hating brits of course I will and I don't deny it and why should I? I hate what they have inflicted not only on Ireland but purely around the world and mostly to my family, and as for the "as you live here" I live here due to the fact THEY forced my ancestory out of their very own country :bbpd:

I am a roman catholic because through generations of my family mainly my fathers side are purely roman catholics, I never had a choice as it was enforced as a "tradition" and that "tradition" will remain through my family I have in the future, I highly respect my generations and ancestory on what they have done in the past (except my grandad) and being a roman catholic is purely on respecting my own familys views something you and many people that are reading will never understand.

Your dialog on comparing familys to murders in a term of 'respect' is pure and utter stupidity for a man at your age.

9. JamesConnolly

these things have to happen to secure freedom. If these operations are to be stopped then the british forces would leave every piece of land on Ireland.

10. seanolamisio

Fav Celtic Player:
    king henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    scotland gave in.gave in a long time ago.england owns us,runs us,takes the * out of us when it feels like it(poll tax guinea pigs for one)Ireland still has people trying to set it free,thats the difference

11. format

The difference being that if we as a nation want independence, we can get it without the slaughter of innocent civilians. I know which route I'd rather take.

12. JamesConnolly

[​IMG]

13. celticleicester

So would you condone an attack on the family of Hooper, Commons or Forster then?

14. pLUSpISTOL

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ever: Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    He's being sarcastic you numpty :icon_mrgreen:

Remember who just got bomb threats? Answer : Neil Lennon.

Some people said he had "brought it on himself".

Of course London hasn't brought it on themselves. Hope nothing happens.

15. format

I hope so. It's hard to tell with some people on here sometimes. Apologies if that's the case Rude Bhoy.

16. Belfast-hoops

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    My * this just get worse. :rolleyes:

Somebody post thread regarding bomb in London and before we know it the Romans have invaded and we have all starved to death.

Is there a bomb in London or not? :97:

17. gerard1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    i hope theres more of these bomb scares tommorow in dublin
    the queens not welcome here in ireland while she still occupies
    the six counties

18. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Keep the thread on topic guys.....any political chat can be taken to one of the other thread in the Politics and History section or a new thread can be started if need be

19. ciaran_1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka,Holy Goalie
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Its disgusting that UDA Brigadiers have been invited as official guests to participate in the Queens visit to Ireland

20. Rude Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris Commons
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    It was ironic, brains.

An illustration of the warped logic applied by Huns (and bigoted reptiles in general) who suggest Lenny brings the bombs and bullets "on himself"