1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

ICT v CELTIC, Wednesday 4th May, KO 18:00

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by alsybhoy, May 1, 2011.

Discuss ICT v CELTIC, Wednesday 4th May, KO 18:00 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. 10/4 Kemosabe Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/ Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Looks like there will be a lot of "fans" not going to the cup final now , or celebrating if we win the league.

Faithful through and through eh.

Last week we were going to be competing in the CL and all that...now we are * again.

Nothing as fickle as fans.

2. mityboosh

Fav Celtic Player:
    HENRIK,CHRISSY,LUBO and the MBB
    Fav Celtic Song:
    GRACE
    I feel as sick as anyone else but we have to get the head up , its hard just now but it will settle down and just dont give up, if were all doom n gloom it will affect the players too at games, so chin up and lets win the * title!!!!

3. Markie85

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I just think if commons had taken the penalty that sammy missed against them we would still be top. That's whats * me off more right now.

The whole team was pish tonight so I'm not going to even bother naming names. Would like to hear what Lennon has to say about it.

4. Todriguez

hearts won't be trying hard against the scumbags and i can't see them dropping anymore points. and as much as it pains me to be realistic about our chances we can't give up. we need to get behind the team for maximum points from our remaining games and hope for the best. thats what separates us from them is we support our team regardless of success or our personal feelings to the squad. im fed up of not winning anything aswell but you can never question lennon's commitment to the cause and remember the board appointed him so there to blame if were empty handed again.

5. celticbhoy123

This is where we will find out the true fans of our great club! Huns will slip up, Keep The Faith! Its not over yet!
    I am as gutted as anybody at this defeat, having it to lose etc, But remember, this team has no experience of a title run in, the huns do! That is where they have the advantage!

Hail Hail!

6. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Performance tonight was a shambles.
    * useless bottle merchants.
    Hope lenny let them have it but he also has to look at himself. subs were a joke.

7. Conjuring_Obey Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley song
    The team just weren't there tonight and at the most crucial point of the league we couldn't afford to slip up but we did. As for Lennon I wouldn't put all the blame on him because there was only one change from the last game but to be fair it wasn't the best one.

It's not set in stone that the league is lost, all we can do is stay faithful and hope rangers drop points but we certainly can't afford to drop any more either. Not blaming the referee entirely here too but he didn't help with most of his decisions given and not given.

Keep the faith :shamrock:

8. Dopey63

It is over! Terrible performance. Best player was our GK who kept the score down. Pure car crash tv watching that tonight. Cannot believe we have gifted the league !to Rangers. Felt brilliant after Saturday but now feel really awful. Shameful!

9. ThisIsGhod

Samaras has got to go but if rangers lose or draw against any of the teams then celtic have a fighting chance

10. Gordybhoy1967

Still 3 games to go

11. paulie walnuts Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just cant get enough
    Thanks for that mate!
    What does samaras have to with tonight?

12. joemc

we are slating the team for giving up here, but we are all doing the same by saying its over ,maybe we woulda slipped up on the last game ,now rangers will feel it a bit more cauz they can almost touch it ,who knows maaybe they will fail .

13. KEANE07

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    I didn't get to see the game and my Sky+ didn't record it so I read through all the previous comments in this thread. I'm in tears right here and it is absolutely devastating. I don't know what I'll do if we don't win the league. I honestly can't see Rangers dropping any points and people have got to remember that we've still to go to Tynecastle. I know it's really negative and all of that but Rangers have won the league. Aaaaaargh, just * off Celtic. :47:

14. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    It was a gutless performance and for me personally the completely wrong team, if he wanted the kind of team he played today then for gods sake take off maloney and play ki, and have brown out wide on the right.

But really my team would have been the big physical team that played against st.johnstone with sammy and murphy up top, because neither of them would have been as bad as hooper and stokes were tonight.

I still believe that rangers could drop points against dundee or hearts but its got to be them because the game against killie is going to be a * cricket score.

15. die_hard_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields
    no idea how this is on topic

16. ronniecann

big games we dont have the guts to win

17. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    I love how people are blaming Sammy.:56:

Sammy had nothing to do with us losing the game. If it wasn't for him we would have been out the title race already.

18. smiddybar

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    With a monumental struggle I can just about accept it if we don't win the league, what I cannot live with is the thought of gifting those * another 15mill of CL money. It's not over but sweet jeezus we are heading for some horrible sleepless nights over the next couple of weeks.

19. SuperNick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson / McStay / Pierre Van Hooijdonk / Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Coming home
    GLASGOW CELTIC :shamrock:

20. Coatbridgebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team
    If you look at ALL the points weve dropped its nots tonights game that might have cost us the league. and you cant blame any single player i.e. Samaras.

We drew 3 home games in a row - 6 points lost
    Hearts away 0-2 3
    Hamilton away 92nd min pen 2
    Motherwell 3

Have i missed any ?? - We never killed off any teams early except aberdeen thats were our downfall is. the manager needs to take some of the blame as do the players. No refs or sfa talk it`s our OWN FAULT end of !!!