1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"threats will never drive me away from celtic"

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by d-mcmanus1888, Apr 22, 2011.

Discuss "threats will never drive me away from celtic" in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mrs Artur Boruc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc & Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing & Fields Of Athenry
    ive been thinking that for a few days now , the new lows they have stooped to have made my hatred for them more than a 90 minute thing

One Neil Lennon !!! :celt_2:

2. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

stand proud lenny on sunday......and any other day for that matter

dont you forget, mllions around the globe are behind you :50:

3. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

no pal, my hatred just increase's on a daily basis towards these hun *

4. gunt

I like to think I understand a bit about people after several decades on this planet but the hatred of Lenny baffles me. MON is a northern Irish catholic who played for NI and also managed Celtic in a period when he outdid Rangers. What is the difference with Lenny? All I can guess is its very superficial and based on a shallow idea of Lenny as some sort of hardman from his image. They seems to see him as some sort of baddie cartoon character. However, anyone with any intelligence can see Lenny is actually a thoughtful and intelligent guy.

5. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    It really is just that.

6. mygirlmaria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    I would bet my life he wont be the manager in 3 years....regardless of how he does.Not a single Old Firm manager says anything untoward about the honour of managing the club...the great fans etc...ive heard it all before.I love him and pray he succeeds but i have been alive long enough to know if he loses this title and is well behind for the next by Xmas....there will be half the support calling for his head,Equally if he wins 3 titles in a row,,,,he will be off.And why shouldnt he?He owes nothing to Scotland...he has suffered enough abuse...even from his own now loyal fans when he was at the end of his playing career.Dont think he is stupid enough to think we will follow him regardless.He is clearly not and if he is successful in the next 3 years he will be off to England...with my blessing......but until he actually wins a few leagues he is not superman to me....just a guy i love and pray succeeds.

7. monthehoops1888

Theres only one Neil Lennon