1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

PSNI officer killed in Omagh car bomb

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Paddy67, Apr 2, 2011.

Discuss PSNI officer killed in Omagh car bomb in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brendan Hughes

I'm entitled to my opinion the same as everyone else I'm not hear to please people I couldnt give a * what people think of me, Its not as though he was killed for no reason, He knew the risks when signing up for the british police force which helps with the occupation of ireland as I said no one wants stuff like this to happen but its inevitable while a british presence remains, Hopefully any volunteers involved get home safe and sound

2. Col

I'm disgusted by this straight and simple, for those condoning the act of murder, it's not worth the effort to respond on your comments.

3. mallow-csc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four Leaf Clover
    aye that's a really brave act of war alright. hiding a bomb under a
    car and running away. real brave.

DISGUSTING COWARDS

4. TyroneBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddys your daddy McCourt
    The fact that they constantly target young catholics joining the PSNI. Thats what it has to do with religion. They never target protestant Cops always the young catholics and it sickens me.

5. Brendan Hughes

Was it disgusting cowards when the provisionals done it ? Or are people talking out of both sides of there mouth these days like the provisonal leadership ?

6. KhingLarsson

The big bad British have you locked away in your ghetto censoring you.............wait a minute? you have the same rights as anyone in Britain or Ireland don't be a * eejit, you're a minority in this country we reject your violence so * off.

7. Brendan Hughes

The last members of the british militia killed werent catholic, Religion has nothing to do with it, You must be thinking of the loyalists when bringing in religion

8. JamesConnolly

:rolleyes:

The IRA do not fight for a religious cause. If you can find me a IRA statement showing me that the IRA want to go out and kill catholics that join any british organisation.

Irish REPUBLICAN Army

9. Brendan Hughes

Nice to see you have the authority to speak on behalf of everyone in Ireland :50:

I didnt say this was a nice thing but its inevitable

10. TyroneBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddys your daddy McCourt
    I was talking about Cops. Stephen Carrol and this young lad were Catholic and how many times have they targeted young catholic cops in the last few years? They should be targeting the British army not young lads.

11. mike67

I would hope that the moderators of this site remove and ban anyone who condones the murder of any catholic, protestant, or any human being without religion.

I know a forum allows opinions of all kinds, but justifying the murder of someone who when he left his house, was intent on protecting his community of all races and creeds, is beyond acceptable.

I enjoy the healthy debates on this site, with many opinions that I don't always agree with, but to allow these comments to go unchecked only reduces us to the worst levels of those sites that the majority are so critical of.

To justify any opinion by stating "he knew what he was getting into" is sickening, and I only hope that death, particularly the murder, of a loved one never visits them.

May this poor police officer rest in peace and may * look after his loved ones in their time of need.

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

12. 10/4 Kemosabe Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/ Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Disgraceful to come on here and condone the death of a young man. Regardless of political beliefs. On these occasions please keep your vile and disgusting comments to yourselves.

A young man lost his life. It doesnt give me any satisfaction at all.

13. Brendan Hughes

The RUC work hand in hand with the british army enforcing British rule in occupied Ireland, Its for that reason they are targetted, This lad wasnt killed for his religion but for the uniform he wore

14. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    Your a * *.

15. KhingLarsson

Well you seem to think that these groups are doing this to benefit the people of Ireland? does that not make you guys speak for the whole island? when clearly the Republic rejects ye and the majority of the nationalist 6 counties rejects ye. What good did planting a bomb under some innocent police officers car do? tell me how this will achieve a United Ireland? tell me please. If anything it will only galvanise support against a bunch of murdering scumbags who are living in the past.

16. 10/4 Kemosabe Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson/ Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Can this thread be closed? I am finding the opinions of some posters very offensive.

17. Larsson93

So it okay to kill Jews and Muslims?

This thread has nothing to do with religion.

18. Larsson93

Dont view it then 0_o

19. DanniGhirl

Closed, a warning was given and ignored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.