1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

lennon vs McCoist

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Hughesie, Mar 2, 2011.

Discuss lennon vs McCoist in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Markybhoy

Where's the confusion?

Super Ally is welcome to come the * with Neily............Neil Lennon is a boy who grew up on the streets and had a hard childhood............he will kick Ally McCoist's * in.....any day of the week!

2. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    Neil kick his * head in!!!

He was trying to get involved at half time, Smith held him back. My guess is that.

3. The The Hand

Naw it's not that - I meant I don't understand how you can kick a *'s * in. :icon_mrgreen:

Knew I shouldnae have spent those * education periods smoking on the balcony... :56:

4. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You mean to tell me you've never seen a * *?

[​IMG]

5. The The Hand

I've seen a * fannying, does that count? :56:

[​IMG]

6. Shepard

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wolfetones - Celtic Symphony
    Lennon shook Waltzeimer's hand then hugged Sally and shook hands and Sally said something unsavoury to Lennon wich set him off.

Fat Sally can * right off. :bbpd:

On a side-note, Papac didnae half get Hunskelped a belter. Insta-knockout by a right pinger from Wilson. :56::56::56:

7. jmcdaniel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Former: Henrik Larsson; Current: McGeady or Samaras
    :56:

8. monthehoops1888

go on the celts * u ally lol get used to us beatin u ya *

9. Kutek

Ive watched the clip over and over Lenny walks across to him smug as * (who wouldnt after and auld firm win hail hail) shakes ally's hand, ally hugs Lenny and you cant make out what he says, then Lenny just hits the roof what i make out is 'hold on a minute, he *........' then he gets dragged away. The biggest thing im * off about is you look at it at the end the 4th official is pushing Lennon away like he is the aggressor while Ally and Wattie fiddle each other going back up the tunnel. Yet again Lennys going to be the scapegoat.

BBC SPORT | Football | Scottish Premier flair up at 9:55 for people asking for the replay.

We all knew when the camel signed for the huns that he would cause * hes done it from day one just hope it comes back and bites him on the *. Do Scottish cup suspensions roll over to the League?

Ive got bad vibes this is gonna sting Lenny more than it will golden balls, ally cant do a thing wrong when it comes to the SFA and with the tribunal comming up i think that the huns management have picked a strategic time to set Lenny off :(

10. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fat Sally is made out to be be too much of a nice guy, the guy is a *!

Remember after we beat them in the Cup final 2 year ago you could clearly see him turning to Barry Squarebaw and saying "* * *" as they stood on the pitch waiting on their losers medals :rolleyes:

11. pelethebhoy

Mccoist tries to be diplomatic and impartial at the best of times for one reason
    only and that's to make cash!

Well youvare well and trully * ya wee fat *, yous ate out of 1 cup, will get embatresed in the other and will also get overran in the league so you should leave with emediate effect if u have any sence.

12. The The Hand

Really?

Seeing Bazza's wife is a catholic, that seems ill-judged.

13. Celtic Bhoy 94

Mate your forgetting that they play for the Huns:97:

14. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    I wouldn't call McCoist bigoted. A * yes, bigoted no.

15. Markybhoy

Coisty's gonnae get his * kicked in!!

16. djw1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Jesus i should go to bed. Still hyped up after the game. Got a bit of useful info though that makes more sense than what i was earlier lead to believe. Was on the phone to a pal earlier who was a lot closer to the action :86:. From what he said all the crap last night stemmed from Diof mouthing off to Lennon in the dugout initially and then Mjallby on the sidelines. Diof then at half time along with 3 other Rangers players (no names given) tried to have a go at Broony but Broony walked away from it all.While they were all having a go Mjallby tried to step in then it all kicked off in the tunnel. All sorts of stories are going about as to what was said in the tunnel but that's anyones guess now. There apparently was a police presense to diffuse what was going on though.

At the end of the game fat sal made comments about it and was blaming Lennon for what happened which understandably he wasn't too happy with and things went from there. So basically from the word go rangers were out to noise things up which they achieved. Obviously they thought the arrogant and rough tactics would stir the players up though but credit to them all for not taking the bait.

I can imagine the story the paper will come up with will not match that run of events. It'll all focus on Lennon and how he's hot headed....blah blah blah...the usual pish

17. Cus_de_Sparta

I can't work out if this is a parody or a actual copy and paste job from FF :icon_mrgreen:
    I mean it is funny but then again i have read posts over there that have been worse than this!:icon_mrgreen:

18. tez mctic

@djw1967. theres not one bit of useful info in your whole
    sky scenario .please enjoy the victory.hail hail.

19. tez mctic

@ the great one. wow;;;;
    you are very violent calm down.

20. djw1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    sky scenario? you have lost me there. I was at the game :rolleyes:. I'll take a guess that was on tv then?

I hope Lenny comes out with the * that was thrown at him though. I'll take a wild guess none of what Diouf said had been recorded? or has that been let out too? Diouf seriously needs to stop acting the * though. If what he said to Broony is true then Broony is more of a man than me to walk away.