1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Commons signs for Celtic - Official

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Sparkybhoy, Jan 27, 2011.

Discuss Commons signs for Celtic - Official in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. sdickson

if he was under contract he would have cost us 2-3m and to get him for 300k ia s great deal for us,at last a natural left footer thats why we chased kapo

2. AnthonyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fortune & Maloney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
  3. liam_barnett

4. MarcoVanBeasten

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bertie Auld
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Fantastic signing, can't wait to see him in the Hoops.

5. liam_barnett

Wonder what number Milan Misun will now be seen as Commons has chored his number :56:

6. Ryan2442

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Hartley, Barry Robson, Arthur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    Mate, spare a thought for the Honourable People of Govan.
    Oh, my heart goes out to them !!!!!!

Aye, right !!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...................................................................................ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......................................................................:56::56::56:

GET IT RIGHT UP YOURS, YOU HUN B*****DS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Hail:shamrock:

7. Dirk_Diggler

Quite excited after watching the videos, infact am sitting here with a big giant massive hardon :52:

The hunns will be furious:56:

Look at it on the bright side they still have that massive 400 grand that they got for baldy sun tan man kenny, so they might get a couple of loanees in the door:icon_mrgreen:

8. ORIGINALS

i dont think we should have signed him, but i hope he proves me wrong. good luck kris :50:

btw kris commons thread on rangersmedia = comedy gold :50:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
  9. jhimbhoab

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh
    Fav Celtic Song:
    have u seen a handsome hun
    so who is telling the truth.....commons or the huns. the huns are saying he was approached commons says thats not correct.????????????????

10. hammy1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    u got a link?

11. RyanDocherty

Brown Kayal Ledley Commons

This is the kind of midfiel Rangers would play which is why over the last few years they have been alot more solid than us. Unlike the likes of McCourt, McGinn and Maloney... Commons seems more of a balances midfielder who will track back, get stuck in and score goals. Perfect for the big games I think!

12. ORIGINALS

i think they closed it. but it goes along the lines of this " really rate him. WELCOME KRIS NO SURRENDER"

after discoverng he was signing for us " not that good, weiss is better anyway. his loss."

13. Shen

yeah weiss is a lot better :56:moreover he will be gone in a few months

14. jhimbhoab

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh
    Fav Celtic Song:
    have u seen a handsome hun
    Govans southern general hospital emergency department has had to close today, as it ran out of doctors to treat the numerous huns that turned up today with broken noses after falling over their petted lips. a spokesman said that its been a commons injury today.

15. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a
    Posted <ABBR class=published title=2011-01-28T14:24:05+00:00>Today, 02:24 PM</ABBR>
    <!--cached-Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:24:06 +0000-->Kris Commons was unveiled as a Celtic player on Friday afternoon and said it was a simple decision to choose to join the Parkhead club. The Scotland international had been the subject of a bid from Rangers but says he never spoke to the Ibrox hierarchy about a move.

Commons completed his move from Derby County to Celtic after completing a medical on Thursday and took part in his first training session with his new team-mates on Friday morning. He said that although reports claimed he had failed to agree terms with Rangers before moving to their cross-city rivals, that was not the case. Asked if he had spoken to Rangers, he answered: "no".

"I think that was mainly talk from yourselves, [there was] no talk from our side," Commons said. "The things that went in the press: the wages, the money, the bids... it was all nonsense.

"Being at Derby, once I knew of Celtic's interest it was an easy decision for me.

"I would have chosen Celtic no matter what."
    Commons: I never spoke to Rangers

The winger revealed that, having previously been at Nottingham Forest at the same time as Neil Lennon, he had jumped at the chance to work with the Celtic boss again. Commons said that the fact that the club had a long-standing interest in him had also been a factor in the move and that he was looking forward to enjoying success in green and white.

He added: "I've known the gaffer for the best part of six or seven months at Forest.

"It's something I am willing to buy into, a young talented squad that me coming here will enhance that and give me the best footballing years of my career."

Commons has signed a three-and-a-half year deal with Celtic with the club understood to have paid in the region of £300,000 for the player, whose contract at Derby was due to expire at the end of the season.

16. Boom Stick

jiko ur a legend,keep up the great work mate:50:

17. richy1888

More lies from the piggery as they try to appease their scum fans that they tried for players but they didnt want to come. There is a lot more wrong at the piggery than I think people suspect as about 4 people have looked at the books ( knowing about 30 million debt) and turned their backs even if they were scum supporters. Lets win the league this season and totally destry the Orc's once and for all. HAIL HAIL the new Alan Thomson ( Kris the hitman Commons).

18. wolfie67

Fav Celtic Player:
    hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    graphite on the walls
    there is no point destroying we would never survive without the huns .still want the treble and why do we keep buying wingers when we need backs and strikers

19. Jamesy Bhoy 7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Youll Never Walk Alone/ Fields of Athenry
    Im excited about this move now, 300k is a bargain...........Now sign a centre half !!

20. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Not sure if its been mentioned, but anyone see that Commons spoke to Kenny Miller before moving to us? Apparently the wee runt had nothing but praise for us! Its on newsnow if people are looking for a link.