1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Depressing Stuff

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Conor1994, Dec 24, 2010.

Discuss Depressing Stuff in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Redbaz

Didn't want him at the start of the season but was at the killie game and his comments about us playing well and winning games playing like that well he must be on drugs, think I will start again if it does this mmmm ha ha:bbpd:

2. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    All time Larsson, Currently KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    I never wanted him either mate , just felt it was far too early for him and the fact i had so much respect for him as a player here i would hate to see him having to be sacked from Celtic i dare say it would kill him deep down inside ,

But this is not about Lennon here Celtic is not a training school to be a manager he can not afford to make the sort of mistakes he has been making here we just will not stand for it or allow it and nor should we ,

Every one says give him time exactly how much time can we afford to give him the last two season we have given the huns a nice 30million pay day , for our lack of winning the league and missing out on the Champs league ,

Can this club really afford to do that again we have no big assets left to sell ,Mc Geady was the last , where do we find the income to replace the lack of money from missing out on the champs league again , where will the funds come from to improve the squad ?

3. Redbaz

On our bus it has been going down for 4 years and with the killie game die hard Celtic fans have said if we don't beat Sts or huns they are not comming back, so this does not just hit Celtic FC Club but all of our Football Supporters Clubs who put money into them and the Club not just sitting watching from the confort of your home and felling smug and isolated, how many on here have to face all of those huns ugly * on a monday morning when we get beat, would like that as a vote, see how smug they would be then:38:

4. die_hard_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields
    most of the quoted people sound like childish, fickle, knobs who I am glad are not in charge of the club.

5. Conor1994

Why can't we stay loyal? Why can't Celtic depend on its fans after a few bad games?

6. Radup

the sad fact is in this day and age most celtic fans are nothing more than assimilated tims now. a mere watered down version of the real deal. infact the closer one looks the more hun like in appearance and virtue they become almost to a man. dreadful state of affairs so it is.

7. donnegal celt

i give lenny til end off season, look smith when he took over rangers, they drew alot games and were 7 point behind us few times in the season they won title for first time 2 years ago. but cant c rangers bottling title like celtic did the season. football is funny game, if we get 3 wins in next few games the mood will have changed. we should won last 3 games only for players bottling there finishing, we only half way and only 3 points behind i say, i say utd will get draw against rangers in there game in hand, if we win on tomorro and rangers draw we will be top tomorro night, all be rosy again.
    keep the faith for few weeks and c how things goes, we need get behind team and stop booing them, we drop more points at home than away. the fans has alot too do with us dropping points. no point blaming lenny and team for everything. if we stop giving out and support team whole game, encourage team more

8. carbo6767

Fav Celtic Player:
    THE KING OF KINGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    some people need to get a grip the season isnt halfway through

exactly maybe these guys should get behind the * team instead

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
  9. jiko

The thing for me is , whoever took over from Strachan was going to get to christmas regardless , and probably then some..

Mowbray took that priviledge and came across like a guy who's opinion was "it's not this weeks result that matters , or next weeks result either , it's in 2 years time when I've sorted out the good from the chaff that it's MY team on the park..

That's why I feel Lenny is getting it tight , mainly because it's on the back of the Mowbray era and the patience has been stretched much furthur..

I see Lenny's interviews every week on CH67 and I doubt I could want a guy more commited to bringing success in charge.. I've questioned his recent lack of passion on the touchline but feel I've done him an injustice as highlights have shown time and again that he is there fighting and snarling on the touchline when he felt it's needed and Im starting to give it the ross country treatment , and say players should be more responsible for their own performances..

I don't want to see fans turn on Lenny because of two years of underperforming..
    I desperatley want to see a turn in fortunes so that Lenny can get out of it what he has put in.. I love the guy and feel stuck in between one decision and the other..
    It's time to stay loyal to him because he deserves it..

10. Redbaz

Even 4-0:56:

Andy read my post without jumping in? when I looked at our fixtures up to the huns game I said and in my post that it did look good to get max points, don't read * into it that is not there how I wanted us to be over confident, but if you are satified with our results now at fortress Celtic Park then that is what * we are in.

thank fk someone form NY which is a fantastic City is not our owner with the likes of you, we would be like the old board bankruptt oot the game without spending, the club would be losing millions, no bums on seats, but with all those Americans in English teams and how they have fkd them well thank fk:56:

Radup shut the fk up this is racial religious bull *:38::47:

That would be good if fans would get aff their arses and off the
    PCs to go to games without exscuses:47:

no but how much nearer or how many more games do you want to draw or lose at Fortress Celtic Park ''I want thunder''

I have learned to be ruthless since that old robbing board, but fans now seem to put up with *, which is what our board are depending on, and with your statement now sums up fans blind faith, well that blind faith is blind untill you see reason, it took 4-0 last season what has happend to our thunder more like poof wimp

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
  11. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    The dwindling crowds have been happening for three years now, not just this year, its started when the board just kept on going with downsizing, they just didn't know when to stop and in the end its cost them almost 40m pounds.

What we have to also understand is that no one credible will actually come to manage celtic because of how the board operate these days, if we were in the champs league then it wouldn't have been Mowbray before lennon it would have been a Moyes or a mid table prem type manager.

I mean Owen Coyle even turned us down because of the budget offered to him by the board which was simply, "you can spend whatever you make but if you make more than 6mill we will take the rest for the end of year budget report so i get my bonus." Maybe a bit harsh but thats what it seems like these days and the reason started with the appointment of Mowbray and seems like continuing with Lennon unless a few changes are made quickly.

12. tez mctic

im not reading any negative stuff tnite.so to all you gloom and doom merchants
    happy xmas.

13. Bhoy Brian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    say it again look at the points we have dropped and of course they are disappointing BUT through it all theres 2 points in it so when they have their blip as they will thats the time to caitalise and yes judge at the end of the season

14. combene

great journalism. gather up a handful of haters and only publish their point of view. ooooh nooooes, what are we going to do??? now is not the time for this. 3 games from now we can be top of the league.

15. Conor1994

If we had given Coyle what he'd wanted we'd be flying now.

16. foxy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    the maestro paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA! gets me every time!
    we have players who were instrumental in our good start returning such as kayal brown forrest mark wilson (outstanding at tannadice before anyone criticises!)so i would be very surprised if we dont start performing to the expected level and winning games comfortably if we are not doing this by the time maloney and hooper return then it has not worked so far under lennon ,however, if we do start delivering starting at home to st johnstone today (4-0) then i think credit will be due to lennon who would be showing his squad has got the balls to fight and the quality to deliver the title........the games up until the semi of the league cup are vital...............keep the faith good luck lenny...........OECSC!!

17. jokeybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ynwa
    Your right mate.it's all going to cone down to lennys decision making as to picking the team.if he keeps sticking with the likes of murphy and mcginn the same way ad he did with brown and sammy at the start of season when they were struggling for form then we are * as we can't afford to carry 2 players every game

18. CelticKurd

Fav Celtic Player:
    Georgios Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony and Willie Maley
    Mowbray was pure *,but hopefully lennon learn from his mistakes,if he not do then i have some bad news for you...