1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

We NEED to get behind Celtic 100% !!

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Aidzo 09, Oct 26, 2010.

Discuss We NEED to get behind Celtic 100% !! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CelticComrades

I wish it was like back in the old days when you alone could stand up and belt out a song and everyone would join in not like theese day you jump about and sing your heart out to be looked at like a complete *.

2. AnnoniOnAnawNoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    this is my memory of celtic park from childhood. i used to sit in the north stand and one person would belt out the start of the song and before they got to the 2nd line every STAND was belting it out in unison.

its a sad day to say it but i doubt we'll ever get back to that. it comes down to the money situation more than anything - those who were passionate about the club unfortunately arent the ones in the best position to buy a season book

3. Conor1888

Couldnt agree more mate great post :shamrock:

4. BelfastBhoy74

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields
    Great post......The first half was a cracking atmosphere.....but this drifted off in the 2nd, i'll admit I was struggling to make any noise other than a whimper by the end of the game...but * that, its gone now...it is what we (the players and the fans) do next that decides the rest of the season....I am guessing that we all 100% want the team to step up, so based on that surely we should step up as well, go to the games and make some noise...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

5. smiddybar

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    What an outstanding video that is and what an outstanding season that was.

6. Conor1888

great video:shamrock: