1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your opinion on Ultras/Supporters Groups in ?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by LiAmCfC1, Oct 22, 2010.

Discuss What's your opinion on Ultras/Supporters Groups in ? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CfC jack CfC

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing or YNWA
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The day that I take advice on how to support Celtic from a hypocritical, orangeman-loving, war criminal is the day that I'll decide to pack it all in.

Again, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Whether you like it or not, religion and politics are probably the two biggest components in our identity. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves on.

It's nothing to be ashamed of lads :celt_2: :50:

2. it'sabhoysthing

The GB are absolutely top! They've really brought it back to parkhead at the moment. Let's hope they do a decent job against the shame on sunday. Tri-Color display for the win!

3. LiAmCfC1

thats it. The GB who you'se have all been talking about so greatly didn't just become that good overnight. It off course took alot of effort and time to get them to what they are now. Give The Comrades a chance. They haven't even been going for a year yet. How people can critisise a group of people or even an idividual for singing up in the area is a discrace i think. We should never ever be ashamed to stand up and sing :celt_2::shamrock::50:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
  4. MartinR

* love the ultra aspect to celtic and scottish football think it would be good it it happend in every ground i think the huns would just get laft at but cos all you would here is king wanknuts on the wall and there usual bile

5. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

Comment Removed > Off topic

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  6. joydivision

We don't have any real 'ultras', in the true definition of the word.

7. CelticComrades

Game yesterday was a downer with the score but us (comrades) and the GB seemed too slump after the goals but the display from the GB as usual was a topper I also think our display looked good for our 1st big one and hopefully not our last heres hoping for a good season for the two groups and may I say everyone arguing about what groups better catch a grip we are all CELTIC fans out to do the same thing.

HAIL HAIL

8. tonycfc78

Do you think the problem might be we cant sing so many songs now with all the anti -sectarianism and larsson songs MON song and the fact we don't have a top class player to sing about, thought songs like Go On Home British Soldiers and all the others songs where great songs to sing to get the crowd going, someone should change the words to these songs maybe Go On Home Glenn Loovens Go On Home.

9. timo

these groups are very good, doing a great job of bringing the character back to paradise. Im going to get my seat moved to the comrades area, im in 444 but the atmosphere isnt as good up there as it used to be, think alot of the guys singing up there have moved to the other groups.

10. timo

yes, this is true

11. JrOhara2

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broon, Ledley, Kayal, Big Jos, Hooper, Murphy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Let the people sing
    Never witnessed the GB live but saw games on the tube and seemed quite impressive, would love some crazy Italian or Argentinian Atmosphere thinks its just nutz