1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

1st weekend in Glasgow

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Stevieg78, Oct 20, 2010.

Discuss 1st weekend in Glasgow in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Stevieg78

Hey lads,

1st weekend in glasgow this week, have tickets on sunday but was wondering where to head saturday during the day and sunday pre-match and post-match. A good celtic pub with a band would be great but anywhere celtic and safe will do me. do i need to be careful wearing colours or should i not bother?

Im staying in Buchanan st in the city centre and think im going to walk to the ground on sunday - will this be ok?

Coming up from London and cant wait!!!!!

2. MartinR

yeah dude you should be fine walking to the game go down the gallowgate and you have the cream of the crop when it comes to celtic games it will be jumping as well mate

hail hail enjoy

3. kieranc

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    i wear colours every game

4. HAGIESBAR

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenrye
    Hagies bar, Gallowgate Have 3 bands playing after the game on sunday from after the game until 9pm. Will possibly have a band on sat from 5 until 9, Will let you know tomorrow.

5. southwales bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    never walk alone
    I asked before where the best place to drink was and remember you said about Hagies Bar, unforunatley I did not get there ,this time I am staying In the premier inn argyle street is this within walking distance ?