1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buy] 24th October Celtic vs Rangers tickets (non season ticket holder)

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by Heisenberg, Sep 22, 2010.

Discuss 24th October Celtic vs Rangers tickets (non season ticket holder) in the Ticket Exchange area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Heisenberg

Just wondering if theres any chance of getting tickets for the first Old Firm match of the season. Its my dads birthday and I thought it would be good to get him and myself a ticket for the game. Does anyone have any going spare seated together? Or know of anyone that has any? Willing to pay full price for them and everything:50:

2. Churchill

alryt mate, ive a season ticket, so could get you 2, what part of the stadium you interested in sitting and i'll see whats available for you?

3. Churchill

Just randomly looking through the site for tickets, there doesn't seem to be any with 2 seated together as of yet, similar to what another poster said in the celtic supporters info section, find it hard to believe myself. i'll keep looking an keep you guys posted

4. Heisenberg

in desperate need of these tickets guys, anyone with a season ticket id be willing to pay for the 2 extra tickets they can buy with their season card. PM me ASAP pleaseeeeeeee. I'll even pay a bit extra for the tickets e.g if the tickets are 40 quid each il pay 100 quid for the 2 of them or something. :50:

5. DanniGhirl

all posts not answering the original posters question has been deleted, don't hijack other peoples requests.

6. Heisenberg

any guys? remember willing to pay 100 quid for both even though theyre 40 quid each:50:

7. Heisenberg

desperate for these tickets guys

8. Heisenberg

even if it wasnt 2 together, is there like 2 at the same section mate? id be willing to pay extra etc

9. Churchill

heya mate, celtic have added more tickets, your looking at restricted view seats and in terrible positions such as Row W, X, Y,

if your interested in them let me know an i get them for ya, but theres no closer than that anywere, by the way there up north tier aswell, so quite a distance away.