1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Agathe on way to Nantes

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mark, Jan 27, 2005.

Discuss Agathe on way to Nantes in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mark

It looks like Didier Agathe is on his way to Nantes in the next few days (according to my source at Celtic Park).

He told my source, who is of a high position within the club, he will be leaving Glasgow in 6 days with Nantes being the club he will transfer to.

I wouldn't say it is 100% true of course, but I've heard things from this person before and they have been true. With his contract up in 2006 O'Neill might see it fit to get cash on him now or risk losing him for nothing next year.

I hope it's not true of course but I'm just telling you what's been said - and from Agathe's on mouth (according to my source).

Hmm, what do you think?

2. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    ehh i hope not i reckon agathes a quality player and a very important one for the club he might not get up the pitch like he used to be he does some last ditch tackles. if this is true i dont think it will be 6 days more like 4 as thats how much is left in the transfer window

3. Mark

Yeah he allegedly said he's leaving Glasgow in 6 days (ie. moving over to France not completing a transfer within that time). Obviously the deal will have to be done within 4 days lol.

Agathe's a great player, especially in his defending. I just hope it's not true either. I wouldn't make it up it's just what this person has said to me and they mix with the players every day.

4. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    yeh i wouldn't be surprised it would be a gd move for him back to france so i see why he would want to go. Just hope he stays with the tic to pick up another league winners medal and hold that scottish cup at hampden in may :62:

5. Dubsbhoy Banned!

FFS this is totally out of the blue and i hope it's not true.

i think diddy is MON's best buy and i'd rather see boobooo * of then agathe.

6. rambeler

Fav Celtic Player:
    neil lennon,mcgeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    the boys of the old brigade
    hope its not true good player ,we need players like dider in europe

7. celticfc411

Fav Celtic Player:
    john hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    i hope your source is wrong...i dont wanna see a quality player like him leave