1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

phone in

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dubsbhoy, Jan 19, 2005.

Discuss phone in in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

seeing this on another site might interest a few here, i dunno what real radio is so ???

2. BB Banned!

BE it's one of these where the "difficult" or "irritating" questions aren't even looked at...will probably be a few that make it look as though everyone is well happy...and all the real fans "understand and appreciate" that there is no money for signings...

Or is that just my cynical side coming out again?

3. duffy

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Real Radio

aye your right BB, but you know there will be fans on saying everything is nice and rosey, * off its pish, no money, no players and * football

4. Dubsbhoy Banned!

who in there right might mind thinks everything is rosey ??

5. BB Banned!

Dont think any real fans do...but you will get the jumped up twats who dont want ot rock the boat... maybe even made up fans....it will probably be a PR exercise...

Why not do it on the steps of CP and have the real fans there...with no warning about what the questions will be...that would be a giggle!!

6. Mark

What time is their fone in on at?

7. Dubsbhoy Banned!

never heard the phone in thingy ma jib but here's some * from it.

the whole EPL thing .....................

RED HERRING

* you take people for you daft * it's never gonna happen nobody in england wants us you thick * why can't we build on what we have instead of waiting for your pipe dreams. :censored:

8. rambeler

Fav Celtic Player:
    neil lennon,mcgeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    the boys of the old brigade
    yea thats right they dont want us,why dont people see that it will never happen cmon the hoops :shamrock:

9. Stephen

feel free to attack me guys, i mean i know were arent particually wanted in england but imo Rupert Murdoch although doesnt "run" the EPL, if he wants something he will get it and its true about ratings going down so maybe he may see this as a possibleway of helping to boost rating's by bringing in the OF. im also realistic so i know this probably will not eventuate.

10. celticfc411

Fav Celtic Player:
    john hartson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    if murdoch wants in bad enough...itll happen...heres the way i think itll go down...

murdoch wants the old firm in england....he hasta make a compromise in which the OF move to england, but are placed in the league championship instead of the epl...he'll go for this because a) theres no way the epl clubs are gonna let the OF in at the cost of 2 other teams and b) the OF would be in the premiership the next season anyways

i know you guys dont think theres much chance of this happening, but i disagree..i think murdoch wants the move, and even money it happens inside 10 years

regardless of what you all think about the chances...what do u think about the possible scenario i just gave?

11. Stephen

that basically what im thinking, murdoch basically funds English football at the moment and when he wants the OF in the EPL, they will be in EPL, but right now we arent, we are in th SPL so we must not lose sight that we need to bring in some quality or we will just drift along and not improve as a club.

12. Dubsbhoy Banned!

if lawwel, quinn, and desmond are so sure were going to the EPL why don't they spend some money ?? they'll get it all back once we join. It's a smoke screen and i'm sick to my back teeth hearing them talk about it.

13. Stephen

yeah i know what your saying dubs mate :50: