1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

This is getting beyond a joke.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BestyBhoy, Apr 10, 2010.

Discuss This is getting beyond a joke. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    gawd no :31:

2. Coatbridgebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team
    A New Manager ???? - sorry if this has been done, but he will have the SAME players to choose from !!!! afterall it's the players who get the managers the sack.

Heard Lennon's radio interview - he said it all as for him being the manager i think the board have no option as they cant afford another £2m on another chancer. - But at least he cares and gives a * about the team, Ok maybe thats not enough to win us games. and i really fear for us now as this could set us back years...maybe a bit over the top but these * Reid,Liarwell and that invisble irishman who's always on the * golf course. they better come out and let the fans know what's happening or they will end up with a * EMPTY stadium.

3. Benedict XVI

Fav Celtic Player:
    Present : Hinkel Past : Thompson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing. Partial To A Rebel
    No respectable manager will risk their reputation coming here
    Another £22 away watching the worst game of the season
    Id rather sit through St. Mirren again !
    The jobs always been to big for Lennon but i don't know any manager who would want to work for out tight board and talentless squad !

4. Pearse1888

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    the team are all * and have no balls i actually do think if i knocked a team together we'd beat that * pish shameful ... celtic jerseys do not shrink to fit inferior players .. * me

5. Frank_the_bhoy

Utterly dire.

Now I gotta go to a half empty CP on tuesday.

6. Barry Robson

Just :31: Please someone come and :help: us!

7. Coatbridgebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team
    These * dont give a * if they win loose or draw ....how anyone says that Fortune is a player is beyond me.....he's always looking to the heavens after yet ANOTHER miss. He's *. . . I am totally fed up watching Celtic and i hate to say that....like someone else said i could find 11 guys round here who would * burst a gut and run through brick walls and wear that shirt for NOTHING and still beat this shower of *.....Rant Over !!!

8. TAB

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony.
    As someone has said, which manager is going to risk their reputation by coming to Celtic?

Our board will be really tight financially and I doubt if any decent amount of cash will be injected into the transfer budget. With the players at their disposal, the chances of winning the league are very limited.

9. jiko

We have to accept that when our club believes that simply being 1 goal ahead of our nearest rivals equals success , and our level of ambition is to get to that point while spending the minimum amount possible , (and that was when our nearest rivals were going through a real bad few seasons) , that sooner or later we'd either be on a level par with them or we'd be playing catch-up..

"The fightback starts now" was what we were told last summer , and then players who were signed in the summer had to be sold in January to make funds available for new players..

That's not really a fightback..

10. emmetf

but what the board fails to realize (or are too stubborn or simply dont give a *) is that winning games = $$$$$, good players = $$$$$, case and point, robbie keane, but they brought him in in a useless time of being 7 points behind ffs...

11. rossbhoy86

we are not good enough , we look just like an ordinary SPL team , we will NEVER hit the heights we have done b4.... the SPL is draggin us down fast !! we need to get out of it ...now!!

12. Sion

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of Kings
    * robbie keane was brought in for one reason, arses on seats, all the coffers care about is income, as long as the books balance and they look financially sound come the new tax year or whatever they are happy, past handfull of seasons have proved they dont care abut anything else!

13. burnzybhoy111

And go where can you imagine this dross in the EPL we would be under Pompy

14. bigsteve1967

How you can the SPL is dragging us down is beyond me, i would understand it if we were walking it year after year but failing in Europe but we're a very poor second this year, and put out the cup by a team of unknowns. I think its a blessing we're not in the EPL this year or relegation would be reality

15. keith_celt_69

Fav Celtic Player:
    PAUL McSTAY
    Fav Celtic Song:
    WILLIE MALEY SONG
    This Celtic team are a disgrace to the Jersey...Aiden McGeady will never be a great player, all he ever had was POTENTIAL. he flatters to deceive and can't get the job done when it counts.
    Our attitude Today was a disgrace..the players thought all they had to do was turn up and they'd be in the final..how wrong they were...there was only one team that wanted to win...that was Ross County...well done to them, they deserved it.
    Where do we go from here...if the Board make one more error in deciding who should be Manager, then the Club will go into freefall, and it'll be a long time before it recovers!!
    EVERYONE AT CELTIC IS DRINKING IN THE LAST CHANCE SALOON !!

16. rossbhoy86

aye but we'd have more money 2 spend in EPL so we would have better players

17. rossbhoy86

Do u not see our standard of player is down because of lack of ££££££ cos we are in a * league , with * pitches and nobody wants 2 watch it . If we were in EPL we wouldnt be scraping about for fukn stupid loan singings, Robbie Keane is only decent player and he's only here to tick a box in his CV

18. gav_p

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    For all this talk about Keane, i've been massively disappointed with him. He WAS brought in to put arses on seats, and to slightly appease the fans, hide the real problems within CP. We need to be realistic. We SHOULD have went for Levein last summer. Thats what we need again. Someone Scottish, not necessarily "Celtic Minded" but someone who is gonna put a bit of fight back into the team. AND is prepared to get rid of the crap! Zaluska - GO...O'Dea - GO...Thompson - GO...Brown - GO...N'Guemo - GO...McGeady - GO...Samaras - GO...Fortune - GO...Keane - GO...Reid, Lawwell and Desmond - GGGOOO!!!

19. tits-oot!

Fav Celtic Player:
    too many to mention but probably Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry

forget that *, it aint going to happen.

20. Border Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    No favourites just those playing to their strengths!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Four leaf clover
    The Club cant afford a top class Manager and certainly dont have the kind of funds available to give any new guy to spend. This situation is very serious because revenues are at a low ebb with no competitions won in 2009/10 and no ECL money to come in 2010/11. Plus season ticket renewals must now be a major worry, because lets face it who wants to sit through a rerun of season 2009/10 next term!

The only positive at the moment is that Rangers doesnt have a new owner yet.