1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

"Muslim gets owned on radio station"

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by gerry_bhoy, Apr 7, 2010.

Discuss "Muslim gets owned on radio station" in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank_the_bhoy

Most big headed * on this forum and your constant condescending post are starting to get on my wick.

I've got to say your not the only one. I've had it with trying to have a decent debate on this forum with all these know it all posters.

2. angiebowie

Do you feel the need to apologise to all non catholics for the sexual abuse cover up?

And dont patronise me, its uncalled for and to be frank, makes you look like a *

3. Frank_the_bhoy

No personally, I take nothing to do with the religion anymore IF I WAS then * yes I would but then I have already stated that in this thread.

Been called alot worse. I Tried to debate it fairly earlier on but all I got was how I need to read up on mulims IRA troubles etc.. Have a look through your history in this thread and then ask yourself who is the patronising one. :50:

4. me.CelticBhoy88

Closed > This is just changing into a trolling thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.