1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SACK HIM NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Boom Stick, Mar 24, 2010.

Discuss SACK HIM NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    Is this the same kid CH who has been playing since janaury and was involved in the last 3 clean sheets?

Can't blame a kid there. Nor can you blame McGeady at "left back". He was pish teh whole game.

But end of the day, TM has to go. All season has been pish.
    Cheerio lad. No need to call you a *, *, * etc. You were not up for it.

2. Coatbridgebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kenny Dalglish
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team
    Wilson is NEVER a Player never mind a right back - the * drives an Ambulance.

The buck stops at the Manager, But what about those 3 * on the board. yes those * snakes who try and deflect any blame there way. - but as usual you wont hear a peep. - Reid and his "Holy *" speech ? yeah well who`s the biggest willie inside celtic park now Dr Reid.

3. H4nny14

yup showed him on the tele when we were 4-0 down

4. daschoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    caldwell, hinkel
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    mcgeady didn't play left back. just cause criag * burley says something doesn't make it true. to be fair it was worse than mcgeady at left back. we ended up 3-1-6. n'guemo in the middle of the park on his own for half an hour

5. combene

the performance and really the effort of this 11 was astonishing and they should be ashamed. however, it's apparent that he's lost the dressing room. the players don't understand or believe in the type of football he's tryin to play and it's shows. we need someone who will come in and scream at this group what it means to wear that shirt. i give you neil lennon

6. Hoopy07

Fav Celtic Player:
    Arthur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of athenrye
    I did not want to be proved right one bit, love Tony Mowbray as a person an honest guy, you wont get more honest in any guy. does not have a clue as a football manager though, but you proberly will still get fans defending him. Those same fans proberly would not defend him if he did not play for celtic in the 90s.

If it was an english manager like Steve Mclearn with no ties to the club, getting results like that, fans would think diffrent, just like they did with strachan. YOU DONT NEED TO BE CELTIC MINDED TO MANAGE GLASGOW CELTIC

He has to go and after a result like that tonight am sure you will see the breaking news on sky sports news tomorrow.

Worst result in 30 years apart from a Rangers game. Barnes got sacked for less

PETER LAWWELL GO GET OTTMAR HITZFELD BEFORE A PREMIERSHIP TEAM DOES, STUFF THIS CELTIC MINDED CRAP. AND IF YOU CANT GET HIM ASK MR HODGSON.

7. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    well he was standing in the left back position for the last ten minutes,so i guess that made him the left back.

8. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    people are * off and expressing there feelings is that a crime?

and as for TM get the * out of Celtic you waste of space i have posted on other threads we should be backin TM but after tonight i must of been some dirty smack head saying to all of you to back him! what the * was he thinking playin McGeady where he did...? lol when was the last time st mirren ever scored 4goals in one game.... TM i expect you to be gone in the morning when i wake up!!!!!!! *!!!!!

9. Brendan Hughes

Time for Tony to go hes just not good enough, hes a loser, always has been always will be

10. Corrigan847

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Mogga boycot this weekend against Kilmarnock.
    Will still make the journey to glasgow from ireland but gonna miss the match lads... Any1 for a pint in the
    [​IMG]

I'll be the sorry looking * at the bar if he's still incharge...

11. paddymcgheesm8

Fav Celtic Player:
    paddy mccourt
    Fav Celtic Song:
    eire og
    im sure harold shipman seemed a nice person to most,and look at what that * was up to.

12. woodlandsbhoy86

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just Can't Get Enough

but if the manager was doing his job then the players would be playing much much better, thats the point. as far as i can see there is no one arguing with you that the players are not doing the business, but its the managers fault. he should be getting so much more from them.
    thats why he has to go.

i want a manager who has won trophies, and would immediately command respect. trappatoni anyone, is he too old? would he even want it?

13. wee hartson

you must be as incompetent as mowbray in what u do! plus i dont think he'll be short of cash when he take celtic to the cleaners when he lose's his job ya idiot

14. CelticFC1967

theres no way il be back on here again most of yous are wee * sweety wifes * about * anethin and the amount of * (aye yous are the real * boys) on here attacking mowbary personally is sickenin to the core he might lose his job think about if you were called a * * watever at work by a customer not on go * yersel the lot of you *

Whilst not being the most eloquent piece of literary ever it has a point to it. Some of the personal stuff posted about Mowbray is disgusting. He is way out of his depth and isn't good enough for Celtic. He isn't, however, a bad person or a '*'. He is out of his depth and deserves to be sacked but this doesn't make him a bad human being. The group of fans next to me at the back of the north stand tonight summed up the fickle nature of us Celts. At the start of the game they were chanting the usual 'Tony Mowbray'. A mere 90 mins later and they are chanting 'We love Celtic, We hate Mowbray'. Stating your concern over his capabilities as a manager is fair enough but to state you hold hatred for him is bang out of order. He clearly loves Celtic as a club and gives 100% and therefore doesn't deserve this level of abuse. Just my opinion and no doubt there will be people who disagree and so be it.

15. Boldfenian

Mate, he was playing upfront himself tonight with Samaras playing miles away from him out on the wing.
    Keane got no service tonight whatsoever.
    McGeady, Wilson, Samaras and Braafheid were lobbing balls into him but 99% of the crosses never cleared the first St Mirren defender.
    What do you want him to do? take the ball off the Celtic defence, dribble round the whole St Mirren team and score a hat trick?

16. kennydal

Thats another thread.

17. Redbaz

dito

Never a truer word said,they should take most of the blame,these Asian players??? what are they contributing to us,Ki was *, ZZ just as worse the standard of scouting has been like this for ages,season after season, quantity over quality, has been comming in,and now it is begining to show.

I hear people on here saying we have a good team and players,and I am like they must be seeing different players to me,or maybe it is just that I have seen great players HERE at my Beloved CELTIC,I have said on here before that we are going down the same road as Barnes era,if someone dose not stop the rot,it will be the huns who will be going for 3 and 4 in a row.

18. jiko

The players deserve blame , as do the board , but the buck lyes with TM for the job he has done , and if there's other people who have made his job even more difficult then it's still his fault for allowing it to happen.. For instance if Ki was given to him to work with and it meant Robson was sold against his wishes and another CM wasn't allowed to be signed with Brown still to return from injury (all speculation) , then it's still TM's fault for allowing non football people to dictate to him on footballing matters.. Why play Ki tonight when Crosas is the guy looking most likely to nail down the deep lying midfield role alongside N'Guemo.. Why play with one up front for 60 minutes when we were forming a good partnership between Keane and Fortune..

Is TM under pressure to make the most of what he has been given , particularly in the case of Ki , well if he is , then it's failure to stand up and demand total control over his job so ultimately it's of his own doing.. Maybe a reason why managers who like nothing more than a bit of confrontation (Possibly Owen Coyle) don't see the job as attractive working conditions..

19. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    Just back from the game, If the clueless tadger isn't sacked in the morning then the board are just as culpable. Cheers for trying Tony but you should have done what was right for the club months ago and got your * out of Glasgow.

Worst performance since Artmedia ffs, to a team flirting with relegation?!?! :31::31::31:

Still can't believe it.

20. obonfanti1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Henrik Larsson is the King of Kings
    spot on, no need to call Mogga a * or whatever he's jsut been painfully found out as a footie manger :54:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.