1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SACK HIM NOW

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Boom Stick, Mar 24, 2010.

Discuss SACK HIM NOW in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmurray01

AMEN! Even if we didn't want it I think he will be sacked! Dundee's manager got sacked for a 2-0 loss to Airdrie so I think Tony will and should get sacked after an AWFULL 4-0 loss to St Mirren! Who thought Celtic would lose? I didn't, especially after St Mirrens previous games! This was a real shocker...

2. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * off tony and take grant and venus wae you !!!!!!!

3. joeduffy

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    long kesh
    This man has made a complete laughin stock out of my team i love and adored since i was a young lad i have always been proud to support the team that i love whether its in glasgow london europe etc but since hes been in charge its been excuse after excuse gettin some us to believe him about how decisions have gone against us and how unlucky weve been this season, on tonights performance ( which i personally feel is the worst since i have supported the hoops ) it was a complete shambles we could of all seen that keane was isolated up front on his own at half time i thought we would come out in the 2nd half with 2 up top but that never happened and from there it just went from bad to worse there was not 1 man who can hold there head up high in a celtic jersey this evenin and it was heartbreakin to see my team curl up and die tonight against a side who are 11th in the spl. Even on the touchline he just doesnt look interested his whole body language is all wrong and the guys that he has brought in are just not good enough! Lawwell please put us out of our misery and do the right thing this evenin and tell ya man to get *!!!!!

4. kevingcollins

You were all kidding yourselves this week if you thought we could cut it to 7 points, and then they would get gubbed off of Hearts and we would then cut it to 4 points, and with us still to play them at Parkhead blah blah blah

Wake up and smell the coffee, we were out of the title race in January, and were never EVER going to get back into it.

TM is way out of his depth, and we desperately need the right calibre of manager to take us forward from here. TM's time is up, and we need to look to next year from NOW on in.

5. jiko

Let's stick to the truth.. I had a go at people like you for butting into debates you thought were about the merits of TM keeping his job based on what he had done (which is something I had been critical about anyway) , only for you to be joining in the bandwagon that said Strachan was blameless in the position we were in when TM took over.. That was the crux of it so don't come on twisting it , because it comes across that you are happy that TM has had yet another major setback to add ammunition to your agenda..

6. Captain Brown Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I apologise to everyone ive debated with and slagged over tony mowbray . . . This is the first time ive said it but he's got to go.
    If he has any respect for Celtic FC he'l walk tonight. No actual chance of that happening though cos' he'l be wanting a big payday

7. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    I have supported my team for more than 30 years and i have never been more embarresed, 4-0 defeat to * St Mirren, Tony please leave

8. Murray Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lennon and Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Get * TM. I feel sick :54:

9. RONALDO67

Get him tae *, lennon n steve frail in till end of season and take it from there.!!!

Hail hail

10. atholl

Fav Celtic Player:
    JINKY JOHNSTONE
    Fav Celtic Song:
    WILLIE MALEY SONG
    Go Now

If the man has any guts he should resign now.Nobody but the huns have ever scored so many against us 30 years
    :31:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
  11. FlaviusMecurius

Complete lack of bottle from the players tonite and the football.....atrocious!

Never thought when we signed Keano that we'd be here and our players would hit him wi' high balls like he was a target man.

Edson son thank * you want to go back to Bayern they can have you cos mate you lick the sweat from a dead mans baws...Rank Rotten

N'Guemos worst game of football in his life datin back to kickin a decapitated heid around some dusty ground wi the flies when he wiz three

the 3 stooges:- Mountain Goat Heid, Mark *, and "the clubs in my heart!!" you * nomarks signed trained and set out the team to play this "brand" of attacking technical football thats technically pish, No plan B a complete lack of understanding in even the most basic aspects of the game in terms of passing and movement quick one touch passing, a glut of wingers who cant cross, a famine of midfielders who can actually score and the most unbalanced Tic team ive ever had the misfortune to witness an utter embarassment. Then sit in the darkness of the bench without even the common decency to show face to the fans so we can barack you with pathetic names and just generally abuse you for being a useless *!!! its the least we derserve and the most you deserve make yourself available and take your punishment like a man instead of slinking off down the tunnel like a * rape victim you * slag cuntbag!!

PLEASE DO THE DECENT THING AND * OFF!!!

also i'm well aware that there is nobody to take the job on but nobody is better than Mowbray and thats a sad inditement of how poor a manager he is.

i rather have the corpse of Mr Ed the horse on the bench the horse is more vocal!!!

signed....angry * tim

12. jmurray01

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Gordon Strachan was a better manager from 05-09...

13. tits-oot!

Fav Celtic Player:
    too many to mention but probably Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    cant defend that kind of performance i'm afraid, i was all for giving him time but enough is enough.

14. Gil-Scott Heron

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Meaningless tosh and you know it.

Alex Ferguson wasn't an Aberdeen or Manchester United man.

Bill Shankly wasn't a Liverpool man.

What the * does it matter about any previous association with any club?

If you're a good manager, you'll prove it anywhere.

The most successful manager since Jock Stein was Gordon Strachan - FACT

Gordon Strachan wasn't a 'Celtic Man' - FACT

Tony Mowbray has presided over the worst run of results in 10 years - FACT

It's time he went, though he should never have been here in the first place.

15. jkel

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown,artur boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    holy goalie
    did i hear right that no scottish team apart from the filth have scored 4
    against us for 30 years?:31:

16. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

no team loses against St Mirren 4-0!! really no one!!! TM is responsible for that team, he takes the blame eventually. his lineup has been a total desaster, he doesn't seem able to motivate players, they have been walking and playing like * hear- and soulless robots.

thanks for nothing, your time is certainly over Tony.

17. Richmal

Right, i have said it since the day he was appointed, get this man to * now, before he does more damage, he doesnt have a * clue, and neither do all the 'mowbray men' who consistantly support him, (u know who u all are) despite a season of warning signs that he aint up to it!.....Europe, the league cup, the league, get him out now before he loses to Ross County!......out out out.....he must be gone in the morning, actually, i fully expect him to be gone in the morning, and then we can take some time to get the right man in, and he can take half his team with him, cos they are * hopeless!:38:

18. Lynchy88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, Boruc, McGeady, Lennon
    I feel sorry for TM, he seems a nice guy but, it just isn't working. I wish him all the luck in the world with his next job but this one was far too big for him.

To manage a team of Celtic's size you need to win things and you need to have won things in the past that give you a chance to even be considered as the next Celtic manager and he has nothing.

It's his time to go and we have been saying this for a while but this time he just has to go. Losing 4 goals to a team that couldn't beat rangers with 9 men is just shocking.

19. D. Dziekanowski

We drew 4-4 with Aberdeen this season.

20. duncinho_1888_

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy Mccourt and Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    WEMBLEEYYYYYY
    he has to go theres no doubt about it this is atrocious what we have been subjected to, this has to be the final nail in the coffin. we were promised free-flowing attacking football when he arrived we havnt witnessed anything like that.

mowbray do the right thing for our team and walk away please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.