1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What will people say? . . . .

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Captain Brown, Mar 12, 2010.

Discuss What will people say? . . . . in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

Winning the league next season is a long way off, there will be more ups and downs untill then, i am one of many who would be happy if TM moved on or was pushed out the door,on the other hand,next season in the first few months we need to be able to beat teams that have caused us problems,play good football and rack points up.we will not be happy if the results are similar,
    direction,winning and top of the league,in the first few months will only start changing my mind, and i will eat my words

2. TimMalloyBhoy

Not in Europe I didn't. But against that mob, come on now!

3. Frank_the_bhoy

Where have you got this confidence from?

4. Frank_the_bhoy

I keep hearing this same stuff and have yet to hear a reason for why you think it will come good, nothing positive has happned this season NOTHING

See when people talk about blind faith that is what they mean, you are sitting there saying how you think it will come good when there is nothing to say how you could possibly think that.

We don't expect to win everygame we just expect to win more games than rangers we have gone nowhere a team with no money to spend, look at the amount mowbray has spent this season ffs for a manager to have spent millions and come in AT LEAST 13 pts behind a team with zilch is shocking and shows how poor a manager mowbray is.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  5. JamesyW88

I dont like your negativity keep it to yourself. Nothing good has happened? well for me it has getting shot of dead wood players we were screaming for WGS to let go but didnt. Now there away your being a hypocrit im not saying you in general wanted them gone but the majority did.

Also, the style of football has changed i far prefer watching this team to a lets thump it up the park team. If you want to glory hunt go support Man Utd, oh wait not even they win every week.

6. Frank_the_bhoy

GLORY HUNT!!!!!!

You call yourself a celtic fan, every single celtic fan is a glory hunter that's what we do, we expect to win the league every season because we are in a two horse race.

The fact you prefer to watch a team who isn't winning just says it all about you, this is the current mentality of a large majority of the celtic support remember roy keane's prawn sandwich brigade say hello:bbpd:you can just see it ripping out of them.

You want to watch a team who you don't expect to win everyweek i suggest you go and watch fulham or wigan:38:

No * passion ^^^^

7. Hendo*

Why do TM fans constantly try and get people to be positive, heres an idea.... just let people feel the way they want to

8. Frank_the_bhoy

Jamesy i want a reply to that were are you getting your confidence from?

You can't do a post like that and then just * off.

9. Markie85

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    We've battered teams in most games this season and came away with less than 3 points in alot of them due to an unsettled back 4 and strikers not scoring. Our strikers seem to be able to score now and our defence has improved over the last few games.

I think if Hooiveld hadn't got injured we would be in a far better position than we are now.

10. JamesyW88

Well i seem to be in work and have a job to do? u know work?

I want to see the team win every week but im realistic i can see what Mowburys trying to do here and its what we all want good winning attractive football. Now for you if you want to see messy wins go watch the huns. You say i lack passion? lol do u or have u ever held a season book? Everyone wants to win but u need to realise u win some and you lose some. End of the day i can see where Mowbury is going with this he's getting away from this typical scottish football of "Lets knock it up to the strikers" longball.

11. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    well atm in time i want him out! done hee haw and we have went backwards and got worse. do i think next season will be better? well it * cant get any worse can it.if he wins us the league?(if still here of course) and gets at least one of the cups? then he has just bought himself more time and if it is better next again seson? then i will apologise to him on here. but i am not holding my breath.

12. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

Spot on alsybhoy

13. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    We haven't had good football under Mugga.

We haven't had attractive football under Mugga.

And we certainly haven't had winning football under Mugga.

14. JamesyW88

Yeh you Bold'd my words .. We all WANT if you noticed? He is trying to go towards that there are some changes ie- working up from the back instead of thumping it up, the rest will come i just hope your as good at your job.

15. Markie85

Fav Celtic Player:
    Gary Hooper
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    What a load of pish. Theres been a few games this season where we've absolutely battered teams and had about 30 shots on goal so to say that isn't an improvement to the WGS days just proves that people are just dead set on getting Mowbray out the door.

16. JamesyW88

Spot on:50: There is times we have hammered teams but just not put away the chances.

17. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    Want it? We were promised it in the summer from the guy so we SHOULD have it already, he didn't say 'wait a year till I build my team half full of loanees'. :87:

No more than 5 games this season where I'v came away from the game (home or away) happy we played the good, attacking football that we were promised (Aberdeen at home in December one of the very few that have made this category IMO). I was expecting back-heels, wonder-passes and dummys the way Mowbray was talking, sure the words used in his press conference were 'panache' & 'style'.....not seen either of them, nor acceptable results into the bargain.

18. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

I would rather win games and batter teams at the same time
    we do one or the other

19. GazF1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jonathan Gould
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bella Ciao
    Oh, that's great that we can miss hundreds of chances. Not exactly the football we were promised was it? We missed tonnes of chances last season aswell. It's a total myth this 'Mowbray plays good football' malarkey.

20. JamesyW88

You want that week in week out go to a circus.