1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Mark Hateley Press Attack On Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by doctor venglos, Mar 11, 2010.

Discuss Mark Hateley Press Attack On Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    You carry on with your captain paranoia stance mate, I'll concentrate on the teams deficiencies :50:

We've known the SFA were clowns for years, they take months to convene a disciplinary hearing and until only a few years ago CLOSED at lunch time and refused to accept video evidence. :56:

As for the refs, I don't believe they are all corrupt, just * hopeless.

2. kungfoofighter

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    mark hately is not a qualified writer, that argument shows clear bias which is a fundemental flaw in agrgumentative writing. it hopelessly written, by a brain dead knuckle dragger.

3. P R D

I just * said that.

THE REFEREES AND THE SFA ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Clearly you agree. So should things be changed? NAW, cause Celtic's * :97:

Hows the cabin, Uncle Tom?

4. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Read what hateley said and then my posts you stupid *!

He's saying the mess Celtic are in is their own making and not down to * referees, pitches, the recession or global * warming. That part of his column I completely agree with.

My points and post therefore have as much relevance to the thread as your angry mumblings.

I will repeat, our refs are * and the SFA are * clowns, but as Hateley says, that is not the reason for the mess we are in.

5. Bellbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Agreed :50: i dont listen to anything they say but the point is they shouldn't be allowed to write such biased articles and blatent attacks at our club

if we dont read it we won't know i suppose but there still getting away with writing it and those ignorant morons who buy the paper believe it :31:

6. P R D

No one's * saying otherwise. What we are getting is a conveyour belt of idiots who seem to be convinced that our poor performances are some kind of let-off for the SFA, the Record being the latest to spout this lazy nonsense.

The problem with Hateley's article, since you've evidently missed the point, is in calling Celtic "paranoid ... deranged ... pathetic ... laughable ... sinister ... a mockery ... rotten ... and ... festering away in Glasgow's East End"

That's the problem with the article. Anything else you need spelled out?

7. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Oh so you change the crux of your point now, a minute ago it was all about the SFA and the refs?

Now its down to Hateley calling us nasty names.

As I said, right at the start, he's a *, but he's right when he says we look pathetic when we blame everyone but our lame-duck manager for the mess we are in.

8. Hendo*

There has been bad decisions against us, but in no way shape or form is this down to the S.F.A * Celtic over on purpose, anyone who thinks that is an embarrassment, Hatley is correct in his article, and all he does is show support to his ex manager and maby rams home the point that Celtic are *.

In my opinion Walter Smith has been class since coming back to Rangers, it takes a * epic manager to get results with that squad he has, and he deserves all the credit he gets!!

9. TimMalloyBhoy

Another brainwashed Celtic fan. It's funny that it's Celtic fans like this who are the real 'deluded' ones as oppose to us who criticise the SFA.

I have no idea why you think we blame everyone but our ''lame-duck manager'' as this is NOT the case. I am the first to blame Mowbray for the mess we are in. But blaming mowbray is a completely DIFFERENT matter, two unrelated aspects. The way you put it, means we shouldn't be allowed to criticize the SFA due to Mowbrays failings as a manager? That's more pathetic than anything to be honest.

What are you trying to achieve on a Celtic forum with constantly saying over and over in numerous posts how great you think Smith is? I can't help but think you have some sort of hidden agenda doing this.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  10. Hendo*

Another nieve celtic fan *sigh*

im giving credit where its due, because im not biest. and i dont hate Rangers, are you one of those BRAINWASHED celtic fans that think you MUST hate rangers??

11. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Another clown that cant read

Read back my posts moonman, how many time have I criticised the SFA? I will repeat, they are * clowns still living in the prehistoric age with their procedures and their refs are * and have * up in all of the old firm games this season.

Clear enough?

Mowbrays short-comings are not a separate issue and are every bit as relevant to the thread as Hateley talks about how much he's made a mess of it in the opening part of his column!

12. Frank_the_bhoy

Ross is the fact that almost every thread on this forum turns into a mowbray thread lost on you?

13. Frank_the_bhoy

The state of our once famous derby^^^^:54:

14. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    Know what your saying mate and I've tried not to get involved in most of those threads as I find them tiresome, but think it has some relevance here.

15. Frank_the_bhoy

You can't condone that article as a celtic fan imo.

He trys to make us out like a bunch of idiots.

I'm still trying to make sense of the fact that the refs are only * when it suits rangers:rolleyes: but they are only * not bias at all, that seems to be the conclusion people come too.

16. Hendo*

does there have to be hate to make it a good derby?

17. Frank_the_bhoy

Yes but you can't say that we are deflecting blame away from the manager when we are all at logger-heads over mowbray.

It is possible to question the manager and the referees at the same time.

18. Rossenspeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beram Kayal
    There's no doubting some of it is blatant walter-* and he's a hun * but like i said right at the start, parts of I agree with.

He's blatantly trying to drum up a controversial column to get himself recognised as a 'writer'. :rolleyes:

19. Frank_the_bhoy

To make a great dreby yes, a the good derby you are talking about is like the one between hearts and hibs and newcastle middlesbourgh etc.. very little actual passion.

20. Frank_the_bhoy

Yep.. you can't disagree with the parts about mowbray.