1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

thats it time is up!

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by alsybhoy, Feb 28, 2010.

Discuss thats it time is up! in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. aaastiff

we spent money rankers didnt yet title still going ibroke un real

2. combene

bringing on samaras was shocking, how do you keep rassa on the bench there? what does sammy bring? he's not fit to wear the shirt. no heart, wouldn't know a challenge if it spanked him in the *, clumsy as *. not the worst on the pitch but shouldn't have been brought on. TM insists on subbing him every game for fear that if he don't, sammy will spit the dummy i suppose. another example of poor decision making. sorry but TM must go

3. Andy bhoy

Aye that will solve all our problems

4. StainseyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Andy Hinkel !!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    i've been very impressed by his signings to be fair, and sometimes he does alright subs. but thats not good enough, what does rasmussen have to do to get a start. he seems to have his ideals wedged to much up his own backside to change them if its not working. however who is going to replace him??. I'd like to see lambert but he joined norwich this season and there playing really well so would he leave?. O'neil back?? yeh dream on mate. however i think maybe we need to change but lets make it a good one yeah. till then we need to still back who's incharge weather you like them or not there still the celtic manager.

5. Taylor

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    hes doing the same to us as he did with west brom

building an attacking team which focuses on nice football and leaving the defence in taters,

we have 2 19 year old boys at the heart of our defence, imo thats not good enough, defence is the 1 place where we need experience..

6. irishshooter

shove it up yer *, if you read some of my other posts you'll see I never wanted Mowbray as a manager from the start

7. aaastiff

get mowbray to * and lennon in for rest season give boy a chance may aswell now got * all left play for in league

8. irishshooter

:50: spot on

9. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    dont talk * pal! iv been with celtic all through the crap in the 90`s and beyond! but who wants to talk about that. the fact is we are pish,our * managment team even worse,and this season has been pish aswell.not the only celtic fan that feels like this. stick on the radio and you will here others. shocking my *.

10. homerbhoy

A lot of people didn't like strachan and although he was pish last season were we 13 points behind at this time if the season.

Bring in lambert with Lennon. He is going well and we need a Lennon on the bench grant is a *.

11. aaastiff

it wasnt our defence that let as down it was our midfield

12. craigcfc7

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broonyy...Broonyy....!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I agree that Mowbray needs to improve things, but lets not under estimate the impact that terirble refereeing decisions have had on the outcome of this title.

In the first game at ibrox, Celtic had 2 blatent penaltys disallowed, then the referee admitted he was wrong.

Second old firm game, disallowed goal, and laffery should have been sent off.

Today, Fortune gets booked for a handball, and Miller get away with an identical handball without a booking, then later gets booked (Which should have been a second yellow, and he should have been off). Bougherra got away with consistent fouling, and some fouls which warrented a booking alone, and should never have seen out the game...then played a key part in the winner. And the brown sending off...well....need I say more. Another example of Lafferty being a dirty cheating sucbag! He done the same against Aberdeen, and should get the book thrown at hime...big * *.....

Lets stick together folks, against the dark * forces......!

13. green tim

Any other team in the world at the moment and TM is branded a failure and moved on, he has cocked up this season no end, why is it different here?

Because we have idiot fans who have been given no reason to think it can change but still stroll on thinking in blind faith that it will.

TM Should be sacked NOW

14. limezer

* sake guys Im not saying we were any near our best today, but do you not take into consideration the brown sending off which never was how boughera stayed on is a * joke and kamara had another good penalty claim, also thought Rogne looks like a good find but luck again has him injured early on. And yes we had 6 debutants playing there first old firm and to lose a goal in the last couple of seconds with 10 men for most of the second half is also a bit harsh. Mowbrays started building most of his new team in Jan and the jigsaw is still not complete, Whos goin to come in and do a better job coyle martinez dont make me laugh unless we bring in someone like hidink hitzfield or oneill im afraid we have just got to get behind mowbray and support our team.

15. green tim

, u are spouting excuse after excuse after excuse, we didn't even look good before the sending off ffs

16. irishshooter

you cant blame the sending off, we were * before that an all

17. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    look seriously lads are you all happy with the team,managment,who we moved on and brought in?are you happy we cant defend to save ourselves? we have just officialy lost the league to one of the shittest hun teams going. are you happy with this? no i dont think you are.

we have been so inadequete all season and this isnt good enough. no heart,passion,fight,hunger,desire etc in this team. the simple fact is we need to get the finger out pay the top money for a top manger,

the sad thing about this season the only thing we have had to cheer about is the signing of keane. time for this managemnet to go simple as that.

18. robbiekeane7

Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing/ hailhail

m8 all im saying is faithful thru and thru,
    i was there in the early 80's all the way thru m8 i'm gutted big time that league has gone but come on ,

we as celtic supporters wanted change ,a celtic man as manager we got it ,now after half a season and all the dead wood gone which we all wanted .

people still find the time to moan get rid of the manager would be a bad thing ,get behind what were building we all know rangers are * .

we do need to stay behind the team.

19. limezer

what have i got to make excuses for?
    Call it as I see it
    Ive just got more patientence think that Mowbrays signings have been good he knows and is trying to bring in a couple of CBS with experience.
    I said that we were not that good today Mcgeady was none existent.
    But the sending off did have a big impact on game and Boughera was Kicking
    keane all * day.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010
  20. doctor venglos

Just Go Mowbray

Well that's that then Mowbray :bbpd::bbpd::bbpd:

Just pick up your jotters on the way out and don't let the door hit you on fucken the * :31::31::31:

You have made Celtic a fucken laughing stock, we have lost the league,
    trailing Rangers by ten fucken points and a game in hand, and a massive goal difference in their favour :31:

You have no idea how to build a defence and your attacking football can't even produce a fucken goal, not even with Keane on the field :47:

Just fucken go now :38: