1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

lennon

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by billy1912, Mar 31, 2006.

Discuss lennon in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. FU Media

Fav Celtic Player:
    Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    How can you slag off Brattback, he won us the title. As for Dublin, does it matter...he hardly starts. Novo is terrible and has been since the end of last season.

As for Lennon and Keane, how can you say they're past it when they're better than everyone of your midfielders put together?

2. lapsbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Russel Latapy
    keane still is 1 of the best midfielders in the world at the moment if hes fit....
    typical hun jealous, thats all itis

3. Conorcfc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, Shunsuke Nakamura, Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    we dont have a good youth policy well then whys the future player of the year created by celtic and also have you looked at your reserves billy its just the rejects that dont get on for rangers and thats saying something jealousys a terrible thing come back to me on wednesday and btw enjoy your last couple of days being champions its not gonna last much longer and also good luck in the uefa cup next year
    :celt_2: c'mon the hoops:celt_2:

4. Conorcfc

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, Shunsuke Nakamura, Artur Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    i believe hartson knocked you back to be a celtic player if im not mistaken and i think hes a far better signing than novo will ever be

5. Lennon's lass

Fav Celtic Player:
    *~Neil Lennon~*
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry, You'll never walk alone, & coming home!

yup thats true, i think he failed their medical.. not 2 sure thou, anyways i couldnt imagine hartson being a gers lad, he suits the hoops lol and loves scoring against the team that rejected him! gd move by the gers! :celt_2: Neddy Novo is poor, hes taking up wages at rangers that could b better spent... as for him scoring more than Dublin, dion has only played in like 4 games, and scored 1, had alot more chances mind u, novo has played more and only scored from penalties.... the difference is clear, 23 points 2 b exact! lol :50:

6. toperomekoms

Fav Celtic Player:
    current Artur Boruc alltime stephane mahe
    Fav Celtic Song:
    forever and ever
    NACHO I'M THE ONLY HUN IN THE VILLAGE NOVO is a dundee player

7. derryduck

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon, Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Lennon here for another year and rumour has it Dublin may be offered a coaching roll with the young guys next season on the advice of GS

8. Keano for Pope

Im not sure I disagree with this. At best I would give him 1 more year. With Keane on a 2 yr contract that keeps him with us until the end of next season we need to be looking at younger alternatives. For me I would rather we started to groom a central midfielder alongside Keane next year to benefit from his experience. Keane is a more mobile player (witness recent performances where he was starting to look really fit) at this stage of his career than Lennon and Im not sure it would be fair to ask Lennon to play second fiddle after what he has done for Celtic.

Definetly an interesting debate however the money men normally get their way even if it is contrary to what the fans and Manager want.

9. toperomekoms

Fav Celtic Player:
    current Artur Boruc alltime stephane mahe
    Fav Celtic Song:
    forever and ever
    Lenny's been a tremendous servant. Had to deal with a lot more than most to play for the club he loves and that should never be forgotten. Havin said that we need to be realistic, he's gettin on in years an if its for the benefit of the club I would have no problem in him movin on.

10. mickey1888

lennons covered more ground and started most attacks in the last couple of games than any1 else on the pitch which proves hes still got a season or 2 left in him, but at the same time i`d like 2 know what wgs plans are with Paul Lawson as hes about 23-24 and is never starting any games or even coming off the bench when a game is wrapped up ?

11. mickey1888

lennons covered more ground and started most attacks in the last couple of games than any1 else on the pitch which proves hes still got a season or 2 left in him, but at the same time i`d like 2 know what wgs plans are with Paul Lawson as hes about 23-24 and is never starting any games or even coming off the bench when a game is wrapped up ?

12. billy1912

Fav Celtic Player:
    petrov
    obvisly dosent rate him

13. free_derry_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil legend , magic , keano , stan , bobo..... the whole team really
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley , This land is my land , YNWA thse gime shivers , republican songs gz a buzz n shivers
    lennon must stay !!!

HAIL HAIL NEIL LENNON , CELTIC TO THE CORE , EVERY TEAM NEEDS A NEIL !!

HE JUST LOVES TO BE HATED !!

14. Lennon's lass

Fav Celtic Player:
    *~Neil Lennon~*
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry, You'll never walk alone, & coming home!

thats wat i always say! :celt_2: glad u agree, great minds think alike lol :50:

15. hubert

Fav Celtic Player:
    willie fernie & Shunsuki Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    for its a grand auld team to play for
    I would like to see Lennon stay, but with less wages if he is willing to do that?
    Not sure, but chances are that in todays Celtic wage structure he would be overpaid if he was resigned at his present wage scale?