1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

how annoying in england!!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Yorkshire Tim, Dec 8, 2004.

Discuss how annoying in england!! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. how annoying is it when your at school in england, all your friends support teams who have just progressed to the next stage.

they ask.. how did your team do connor. you reply i don't wanna talk about it.
    what you lost, ha ha?! no we drew with ac milan but the stupid barca ba5tards decided not to try against shakhtar.

that feeling of seville came back to haunt me when i felt so cheated and i can't concentrate on anything. your friends who support the chelsea's the arsenal's the man u's. they don't know what it's like to be part of the celtic family and how big it is. to them the biggest clubs are man u, liverpool, chelsea, arsenal. they think we're a mickey mouse team because we don't have the funds for europe, they don't think of the biggest fan bases, they think we're a crap team.

if celtic ever did get into the premiership they'd be relegated in their first season. that's what most of the schoolkids in england are like, they don't know football like we do.

2. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    Same in Canada mate

3. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Anyone wearing a chelski jersey is a glory hunter i never heard of anyone supporting them now there's a load of kids going around with chelsea jersey's on them.

BANDWAGON

4. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    hehehe its the same every where, just because they didnt support those teams when they had a bad time, they dont know wat its like to support a team no matter if we win loose or draw, im sure as soon as they have a bad blip u wont hear f**king thing from those so called "supporters"

5. cos i'm from yorkshire most of the chelsea fans supported leeds but as soon as leeds are relegated they dont wanna know and decide to support chelsea!

i agree with your point dubs!!

6. Mr Magoo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hartson, McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    We Shall Not Be Moved
    So very true.

It seems that since well dare I say 1999, there's more Man U fans walking around.

7. yeh, ah know. welcome to talk celtic mr magoo!!!!

8. nok1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Petrov/sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic symphony
    thats why you hear alot o huns supportin them now m8, whole family o glory hunters the lot o them

9. lupin43

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik and Neil and Jackie and LUBO
    Fav Celtic Song:
    A soldiers song and Viva Espania
    my mate supports Chelski although hes pretty down to it, been supporting them ever since hes dad siad support ne one else and ill kick ya out, but hes been to a few games, wen je went ova to england, and his dad has a sighned jersey of the team that won the FA cup a few years back

10. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Most chelsea fans are all huns/*'s anyway .

11. i have a pal who's supported chelski all his life because he was born in london!

alot of huns seem to wear their shirts though!!