1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

the talk celtic team RESULT

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by tim park, May 20, 2009.

Discuss the talk celtic team RESULT in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. tim park

ALL the guys turn up at the agreed time,we get a wee 10 min warm up on our training pitch before making our way to the big match

TALKCELTIC v castlebrae

both teams are looking forward to this game,the lads from TC leave the dressing room after a short team talk

watching the guys from behind all strutting out to the feild waring the hoops of CELTIC is a sight to behold, makes one proud to be a part of it

ok to the match

i will be as honest as i can about our performance tonight

the match kicks off at 8-00pm glasgow green glasgow,

straight away the talk celtic team stick to the task asked of them,passing moving and feeding big PD88 up front,
    talk celtic come close after a couple of mins but shoots by the post,the good start was a feature of the first half. wave after wave of attack by talkceltic,
    it was only a matter of time before the deadlock was broken,and broken it was in great style by PD88 who notched up a hattrick of goals in a 10 min period ,great work from back to front saw the TALKCELTIC 3-0 UP.

CASTLE BRAE .did have there moments but couldentbeat tim in goal.
    some good goalkeeping by tim park kept the score at 3-0

3 saves at the feet of the castle brae strikers when through on a 1 on 1 situation witch tim won all three tussles resulting in a full blown knee in the face ,but so boyant were the team that tim recovers quickly and on with the game

castle brae get a corner ,whipped in to the box ,castlebrae striker rises above everyone to score and its 3-1,,and collective defencive errors resulted in the talkceltic bhoys 4-3 down at half time.

i think the bhoys were scratching there heads at half time wondering why we are now 4-3 down from being 3-0 up

the second half

we tried to rally and get back to the task in hand but being unfamiliar with each other and fittness lacking we could not get enough steam up to carry on

we never gave up the ghost we never gave up and tried to the end but it was not to be

we ended up losing a few more goals it endend for me in goal 10- 3

for the record

everyone was fantastic in the first 25 mins the 3 goals we got were great team efforts. From the goallie to the forwards and everyone in between

PD88 was a stand out for us, what a player and what a guy ,,it was a joy playing with the lads from TALKCELTIC and long may it continuie

ive said before i love it ,you guys are great to be around and saturday cant come quick enough for me

thank you

2. Cash 67

Unlucky, just the fitness letting them down then eh? No fry ups til sunday.

3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Another step in the right direction, must be a steep learning curve.

4. The Joker

Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    Unlucky, good to see teamwork and improvement on the park !

5. Ledleysleftfoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic song!
    Unlucky keep the head will come good