1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

UK Free Movie Site

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by STLbhoy, Jan 21, 2009.

Discuss UK Free Movie Site in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. STLbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stiliyan Petrov, Aiden McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Hey I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites available in the UK where you can watch American movies and TV shows for free, I have some friends over there that are dying without their favorite show PSYCH. Anyway I just thought I would ask here for them. If anyone knows of any could they please post the link?

It's my birthday and it's been * so this would help :50:

2. Cash 67

3. STLbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stiliyan Petrov, Aiden McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    thanks alot mate! the site we usually use apparently doesn't work in the uk haha sucks for them.

4. Cash 67

Yeah if it's something like Fox on demand we can't get it here with a static IP, you have to trick the Fox server into thinking you're in the states. You can do this by using VPN's (virtual private networks) but they are stuffed full of tracking cookies and junk, also you'll most likely be limited to a 256kb/s stream unless you pay for a premium service. So places like EZTV are very handy, it's well stocked, well run and 9 times out of 10 programs are uploaded within minutes of them airing in the States, the other advantage to this is they will then have the episode at their disposal so they can burn it, upload it or just watch it whenever and then trash it.

They will need a torrent client like uTorrent.