1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

season ticket

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by Conor1888, Jan 17, 2010.

Discuss season ticket in the Ticket Exchange area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Conor1888

I was just wondering is there anyone on here that is from Belfast that has a season ticket at celtic park? if so how much does it cost to go over to the games every week after the season ticket for the travel because i was going to get a season ticket next season (if are football improves) but need to know how much it is every week to go over because i go over to some games a season and its not cheap:54:

2. Conor1888

sorry think ive put this in the wrong place ment to put it under ticket/travel

3. kennydal

Moved to Ticket Information.

4. Conor1888

cheers mate :50:

5. DanniGhirl

I travel from Dublin and it costs me between 90 and 120 euro usually per game, although flights for OF games and Europe are usually dearer, that's flying over.

If you join a CSC in Belfast you can get the ferry over and it might work out a fair bit cheaper.

6. Conor1888

cheers :50:

thats what i do now is go over with a csc from belfast and we get the boat over for ticket and travel from belfast to glasgow it costs me £90 now with out a season ticket :celt_2: