1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Mods

Discussion in 'Helpdesk' started by BTG, May 26, 2004.

Discuss Mods in the Helpdesk area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Just wondering what teh current position on Mods and super mods is. Obviously with the forum not having many active members yet there is no need for a large amount of them, however how many active members or how many huns do you think it will take for the admins to start appointing mods? Is there a waiting/short list? :icon_mrgr

Thought I did ok as one on the last forum and when the time comes that mods are needed i'd like to volunteer myself, if you ask CM I very rarely cause trouble (honest) and am a pretty reliable member. :icon_mrgr

2. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

We will be appointing moderators soon. Members will have to show their worth to prove that they are responsible and mature enough to moderate a part of the forum.

We'll see as time goes by who the moderators will be.

No doubt Bobo will be one of them as he was a regular poster on the last forums and was a good mod as well!

3. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I know i have only started using the site but i hope by the time you need mods then you would consider having me as one?

4. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Your kind words are much appreciated CM :icon_mrgr

5. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

No problem Bobo!

Larsson, you are defiantely proving to be a brilliant and wonderful member to have, you will be defiantely guaranteeing a mod place if this brilliant activity persists!