1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

That Ref.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by TESLA, Aug 14, 2019.

Discuss That Ref. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TESLA Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Vernon Dursley.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry.
    Stepping back from how deflated I feel today and putting aside the fact we were a joke of a team last night that was one of the worst officiating performances I think I've ever seen.

Should of been at least 2 reds for them I reckon, had no bottle at all and the booking he gave Elhamed for the shoulder challenge he shot it out and held it up like the statue of liberty torch, utterly bizzare when these * have been fouling with impunity the whole match.

I dont even think he saw the handball due to the confusion, must off been the fella on the side.

How is that the standard for refereeing the biggest competition on the continent :/

2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    We've had it in every qualifier this season..

Their right back done Broony first game. Nothing..

Their right back was lunging in yesterday and wasn't even getting carded. Repeatedly..

Their striker done at least 5 or 6. Instead of getting a second yellow....he get's taken off by his manager. The tell tale sign that a manager knows his player's been fortunate..

Hideous all the way through qualifying..

Tommy25 likes this.
  3. Tulf

As the likes of Collum, Don Robertson and Bobby Madden have officiated UCL games in recent years, that shows you the standard.

Tommy25 likes this.