1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. pete0301

Remember when everyone was wrong about Lennon before? Looks like the "ultras" are more like ultra spoiled. We have had an insane run of fixtures and we have more points than we did under Rodgers in his last season after this many games. Imagine Lennon doesn't get hounded out and we win the league? It will be humble pie all round.

Metrobhoy likes this.
  2. Pablo87 Gold Member Gold Member

Lot a *.

More than just the "ultras" want rid of him.

The difference between now and the Rodgers season is rangers have improved. With that said, we should have improved also, We haven't and as a team we have regressed.
    You can compare points from all the seasons you want. Try looking at the goals conceded?
    A bet if all these "celtic das" where giving up their Saturdays/Sundays to go watch some of the dross we have played, they would have a different opinion. I know, I sit next to plenty of them.

3. Sin

Why will it be "humble pie all around"? We just won the * league, every Celtic fan will be partying!

Some people are getting the wrong end of the stick here, the people wanting Lennon out aren't wanting that to hurt Celtic, they are doing it because we look * awful in almost every game this season, at this moment a change is needed.
    If Lennon is still here and manages to somehow win the league I will be jumping for joy not eating "humble pie".

I just don't see how he can turn it around.

Also he really doesn't help himself with the press conferences, throwing everyone under the bus to save himself.

4. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Would it also be humble pie on your part if Lennon stays and we don’t win the league?

Honesty, loyalty applies to the club far moreso than it does any individual player on member of staff. This idea that Celtic fans are spoiled for wanting a bit more than being eliminated from the CL in the 2nd qualifying round, sitting bottom of their Europa League group, and 11 points behind domestically, is just ridiculous.

5. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Spot on.

Spoiled because we expect to not get pumped 4-1 at home off Sparta’s reserves. Spoiled because we expect to beat teams with less then a tenth of our budget.

JML67, dmccourt95, Noskeil and 2 others like this.
  6. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

We won’t win the league though. The huns are better than us it’s that simple.

7. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

'ultra spoiled'

'insane run of fixtures'

Brought a smile to my face this Thursday morning. Thank you

8. h0tsh0t87

I 100% don’t agree with the banner just imagine the mental stress and hurt that would have caused Lennon never mind the embarrassment of known your family and friends would be seeing it over a game of football . People have taking there life for much less .

I don’t think Lennon should be Celtic manager though and it is through his own decisions . As he publically throws certain players under the bus such as Griffiths , barkas , Taylor , kilmara , ajeti , Duffy when they have a bad game .
    Yet when certain others ntcham , Christie , mcgregor , ajer , Biton , moi and up until recently brown and edouard play * he says nothing and still continues to play them. Christie’s fitness levels are great but the amount of times he shoots instead of passing is shocking .

Griffiths won us the game at st Johnstone , got us a result at Aberdeen , made a difference against hibs yet doesn’t start him . Sutton absolutely destroys him out of the blue on tv and again the manager says nothing .

9. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    “I don’t know if [the fans] can’t see it or whether they don’t want to see it. I see it. And that’s where you keep that sense of perspective."

We see plenty, Neil.

oh bhoy likes this.
  10. Metrobhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Naka and Koki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I've got a feeling Lennon will leave now after doing the 10. Who could blame him?

11. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Only way we are winning the 10 is if the huns * themselves again.. yeah so either way I hope he * off too...

12. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    The Banner was polite as *!!

It should have read 'Lennon get to *'

LectersLuncheon likes this.
  13. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    We wont win the 10 with NL... If he does win it it wont be by playing decent football, so yeah hopefully he would leave

Gundog likes this.
  14. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

He’ll be retired in 10 years time pal...

15. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* * give yourself peace man.

16. Tomas

In the league, we have lost 1 game, the biggest problem is that it was against them. The reaction to that defeat has been OTT, I'm not suggesting losing to them is acceptable but we get the opportunity to remedy that on 3 more occassions. We are 4 points worse off than last season and they are 3 better off. This title race is far from over, we have a good run of games coming up, Neil Lennon knows what must be done, he deserves our support. Hail Hail

17. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Insane run of fixtures? We’ve played 2 less than nearly everyone in the league.

I admire your optimism but the real question is when do you pull the ripcord? Because with every point dropped is a step further away from our ultimate goal, 10iar. We’ve been saying give him the game on Saturday, give him the game in Europe, each time he’s blown it.

18. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    The game we lost to them we didn't have 1 shot at the keeper, that's why people were so angry by that defeat,also our team is powderpuff and right now most teams will score against us. The title race isn't over but we can't wait till it is to change manager.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.
  19. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

:rofl:

20. oh bhoy

see if we had been playing well and dropped thoes points sitting potentially 5pts behind threre wouldnt be an issue but the fact is we have been * and are fortunate not to be further behind

thailandceltic and greengrocer like this.