1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Hopefully all goes well and yeah get sorted mate

Markos1972 likes this.
  2. Markos1972

Gonna be a long day, as soon as I make an option it cuts off stating try later. Not even an option to stay on hold. Pretty poor set up if I'm honest

3. alex_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys Of The Old Brigade
    Beyond a joke, my window opened at 10am as well - no option to purchase online and getting cut off on the phone line. Is it the 0141 2301967 one you are trying?

4. alex_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys Of The Old Brigade
    Also, got through on the 0871 number (which it has on the email I got) and was told to dial the 0141 number!

I wonder if they're prioritising folk in the queue at the ticket office.

5. Markos1972

Yeah its 0141 as its a concession ticket for my son. Currently in a queue with only 5 ahead of me now.

6. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Good luck bhoys. Phoning the office for anything is always a nightmare, infuriating that you have to listen to the marketing spiel for 2 mins before it just cuts you off without any warning.

I don't know why they don't implement a call back service where if you call up and it's too busy, the automated service takes your number and places you a list to be called back once things have calmed down.

7. Markos1972

Finally got through and got his ticket sorted. One section away from me. Frustrating experience

Bobo_ likes this.
  8. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    On the site it’s letting you select one of the avilible seats only to be told no pricing available. No option to purchase

9. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Managed to get myself a ST back. Up in the gods in 445 this time. Hoping the big pole isn’t going to cut off the middle of the pitch.

MickeyyMack and Bobo_ like this.
  10. alex_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys Of The Old Brigade
    Got through on the line and got a decent seat in 403 not a million miles from my mates. They'd be as well not bothering with the online thing as there were better seats avalable via calling. Woman I spoke to was very helpful & apologetic - always feel bad for folk working with a * system like that.

11. Lubo Paddy Larsson

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    I joined list right after missing renewal deadline last year and got letter through today to let me know I can buy tomorrow.

Slim pickings left online. Do you think there are more available if I speak to someone? Looking like 411 is the only section left that has seats that isn't where that mob used to sit.

12. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

I have my letter telling me I'm getting offered a season ticket but having the same issue as you, how many years have we been using online ticket sales? how can they still be struggling with this?

MickeyyMack likes this.
  13. alex_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys Of The Old Brigade
    Definitely call at 10am - the woman said they have tickets that can't sold online as you're not guaranteed that seat for European games. Don't know if there'll be any left tomorrow but definitely worth a try. Plus online didn't work until about 11am today for me and only had tickets that didn't include Hun games.

14. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    I think it may be down to the traffic as others have suggested on Twitter seems to be the case for quite a few folk. But you’d expect it to run smoothly it’s a joke and doesn’t help those working in the TO. If the site is a shambles the traffic flow to the TO will be through the roof, needs sorting mate

15. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

Now I can get to the ticket purchase with the season ticket in my basket but it says my client code doesn’t have permission. This is fair as it turns out the letter states tomorrow I can buy one.

the strange thing is it doesn’t include the games versus rangers even though it’s Lisbon upper tier

16. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    What section have you been allocated? It could be that the section doesn't include the Hun games just in case they get that section back. Unlikley and in which case more than likely you'll be offered the chance to buy that seat nearer the time. I'd call the TO Celtic number to check. Might be able to offer a seat in another section that does include Huns automatically. Ticket enquiries 0141 230 1967

17. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    aye but isn’t your CSC called the Dutch & German Euro No1 CSC?

seriously that’s a lot from abroad, what a support we are, ‘Faithful through and through, Over and ...’

18. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Had enough, if anyone in the forum fancies taking on a book Let me know , cheers

19. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

they haven’t allocated any section, it’s the interactive seating map... I’ve tried 117 and the Lisbon upper as well.

cant seem to buy anything so will try again tomorrow

20. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Tried again nice and early 06:30. Bit a progress but still not able to purchase. Now able to Celtic a seat that’s available and add to basket only to be told this when I click on proceed to checkout:

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

:31: