1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Mass shooting again

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by cas79, May 18, 2018.

Discuss Mass shooting again in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    They should do a real life version of the purge and let every single person in USA with a gun go on rampage with a million dollar prize for last one living.

2. Fear Dearg

Fav Celtic Player:
    Pat Bonnar
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    So like that other clown you haven't a clue what you are talking about

3. Fear Dearg

Fav Celtic Player:
    Pat Bonnar
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    The well regulated militia's that the 2nd amendment refers to are southern slave patrols

Don't have those anymore either thankfully

4. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    You don’t have to have lived somewhere to know it’s a cesspit or whatever other description.

18 kids just got murdered by the way. But of course be more offended at people commenting on the state America is rather than another mass murder of kids at school.

5. Keano88

So sad.

RIP to the kids and staff :shamrock:

———

What can we do to prevent this?

‘Nothing. Bad people will do bad things regardless’

‘You can’t stop it. There will always be evil in this world’

[​IMG]

6. ticketyboo0 Gold Member Gold Member

It's yet another tragedy and sadly won't be the last. How can a country cling to an outdated ammendment that makes it easier to mass murder innocent people?

7. Fear Dearg

Fav Celtic Player:
    Pat Bonnar
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    I'm sure that sounded clever in your head

I have two kids in school over here,I live in a state with very strict gun laws thankfully.A school shooting hits me a lot harder than it does you so you can stop with the childish attempt at point scoring

Some pasty faced scheme goblin that's never been more than a bus ride from home but is confident enough in his ignorance to label my home a cesspit doesn't offend me,I just feel you should know that you are a clownshoe of the first order

8. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    From your perspective when did this blatant division start? It seems Democrats and Republicans are so far apart on key issues, prime example is gun control, any form of stricter law to help prevent such incidents is rebuffed by republicans, even when it happens in his own backyard Cancun Cruz would not advocate for any controls. From the outside it just seems America is divided so much that nothing is getting done, very little cooperation, just disagree with other side at every opportunity.

9. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    When this happens as it often does and the only solution some people have is "arm the teachers", "arm high school kids"...it highlights how badly these NRA types value their guns over these poor childrens lives.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Heartbreaking but inevitable. Read this morning there’s been 26 school shootings this year already in the US. Ironic the locations these shootings occur tend to be fanatically pro life yet have the most relaxed weapon legislation. Who the * needs body armour and automatic weapons to go hunting. Insane.

11. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    26 in 5 months, that's a * joke

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

12. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

Since 2020 shootings have also overtaken road accidents as the biggest killer in American children. Horrific.

13. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Aye, Cesspit

14. stew37

Just feel sorry for the families and the kids, who basically aren't even getting their chance at life. Sadly though, as others have said, it will just continue happening and in a short while it will be forgotten about by those not directly affected. Difficult to change something when it's so engrained, and having spoken with a number of Americans over the years who were really opposed to even the idea of changes to the 2nd amendment, I personally wouldn't even bother discussing it with them. Difficult not to come across this headline, but admittedly selfishly, avoiding the news is the most effective strategy for me.

15. TimFloyd Gold Member

America where you can't legally drink a beer until you're 21

But can own a gun at 18 years old, some places 16 years old.

Jeez in Minnesota a 14 year old can buy a gun without parents consent lol

The country is just broken, from top to bottom, corrupt to the core

Westlondonscot and JamesM09 like this.
  16. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    The states with the strictest gun ownership laws still have roughly 15% ownership which to me still seems insanely high. So not really strict, just stricter than some fruit loop states. You could be close to another state with, even bordering one, with lenient gun laws can just easily bring them over state lines.
    The right to bare arms is insane, and I think it goes to show how gullible some people are. These kids lives are worth less than a centuries old law.

17. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Heard biden saying this doesn't happen in other countries why hear pish, well I'd start with fox news other right wing propaganda outlets, a medical system that works for all, back ground checks and gun training for a license, just a couple of things that would have a major effect, but no this corrupted * hole will just give hopes and prayers and do fuckall

18. murphy88

America. Great at lecturing the world on what countries can and cannot have in terms of weapons and what they can or cannot do with them without facing the consequences. They should get their own house in order first and foremost. Yet another tragic event where innocent children have lost their lives, and absolutely nothing will change.

19. JamesM09

You sound pretty offended to me.

You’re not better than someone that lives in a Glasgow scheme by the way.

The comment about America being a cesspit clearly refers to its ideology regarding guns, which is an assessment about half the country of USA probably agrees with. Your personal offence further shows your superiority complex.

Leave it out, children have just been murdered, again.

20. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    Canada has a huge love of guns and nowhere near the violence, the us is in a perpetual state of fear add the lack of medical facilities unless your in high income employment you have a recipe for disaster, right now the right wing are shouting for police in schools armed teachers on way entry systems, not one calling for any kind of change to the 2nd amendment, same every time something like this happens and will be no different when it happens again, 26 school shooting this year nothing changes, but 3 people accused of voter fraud and the right want the whole system scrapped