1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic V the Huns Scottish Cup 17th April kick off 2PM Premier Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Mar 14, 2022.

Discuss Celtic V the Huns Scottish Cup 17th April kick off 2PM Premier Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

I've actually lost the plot!

My daughter goes out with a hun and was with him today, he's a big * I want to burst I've just said don't come home and he's not welcome..
    My sons a rebel, but he spent his morning on an egg hunt because of his woman.

Both are disowned useless *, and I have no issues being called a bad dad

* surrounded by vermin

2. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    How can we have do much time to prorate and still play *

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

3. Barry Robson

Need GG back soon as, pivotal to how we play

4. jimbobers Gold Member Gold Member

Hope GG is back for the league game , was a huge miss today . Can’t believe I’ll be cheering on the diets in the final

neilly1987 likes this.
  5. Bonobhoy

Honeslty thought we had turned a huge corner recently and moved onto the old ways of winning and smashing these *....way wrong.

neilly1987 and Artorias like this.
  6. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Better team on the day won.. Not sure why we were so bad but we were..

buchanbhoy likes this.
  7. StevieBhoooy!

ONE main player missing and can’t put in a decent performance against that *….

Shows that while we may have a decent squad… we don’t have a decent depth in the sort of player needed to come out on top in the upfront battles… particularly when the ball is in the air. Corners are 100% wasted on us.

FAr too lightweight middle to front …. Pace and skill need a bit of physicality to keep the ball and finish.

…. and why the fckk do we pick up injuries so easily?

8. RalstonFanClubPresident

Fav Celtic Player:
    Antoni Ralstonovic
    We looked scared to play. Too many long balls, too much surrendering possession. That was ok when we were seeing out the game in the second half against them away, but early in the game at 0-0? Nah, players have to be braver.

9. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That was shocking. Massively concerning that we were nowhere near as fit as a team who’ve been running on empty for weeks and had extra time a few days ago.

Done tactically and run over the top off.

neilly1987 and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  10. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Don't think we played as a team today. We looked disjointed and tired. Madden had a shocker though.

neilly1987 likes this.
  11. joemc

Huns wanted more , hard to take that they had the legs at the end ,can't help but mention the ref manhun , without doubt the most dirty cheating * performance ever , theg can go through our players to win the the ball but any contact from us it's a foul .absolute * .

craigtheceltic likes this.
  12. Darksel Gold Member Gold Member

I genuinely think Madden played a bigger part than everyone realises. Every player was up for it until the started getting free tackles without punishment, and I think a lot of players started pulling out after that, especially maeda ect

craigtheceltic likes this.
  13. murphy88

Said before that form going into these games doesn’t matter, and there were plenty jumping on that. However, this today just shows again that form does not matter. We went into this fresh, they went into this game having played extra time on Thursday. We went into the game in form, they have not been. We were * embarrassing. We got totally dominated by a team that many thought would be out on their feet. If they were out in their feet, then what they * were we? Bobby Madden showed his true colours, he is a horrible Orange *. We have to be better than that though. Utter * from minute one we were.

14. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    How the * are our players supposed to play when their players are rugby tackling us. The holding on by their team was beyond a joke, the moment we touched a hun player it was a foul. In the end he was giving fouls against us when they were fouling us.

Atrocious performance by Madhun. Cheating *.

15. scootz

Not fit enough.
    Not hungry enough.
    Not hard enough.

And no plan (A, B, or C).

Very disappointing.

joemc likes this.
  16. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Said this before the game.

We looked like the side who'd played 120 mins. The attitude there wasn't good enough for me.

They have momentum atm. We have a lot of work to do.

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  17. villa82

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny Mc Grain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    One of the worse performance's I seem for a long time, as for Madden
    More to do with the fact that Celtic can play a lot better, never took it for granted that we would win but disappointed with the actual performance,

18. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * * * * * * * * * fuckity * *!

In a way there is a silver lining here.

Not losing to that mob obviously, because that's never * good, but if we had've won today the players may've been shaken from any complacency for the League run in, and in the big picture if we had gone on to complete the treble, the Board may've been reluctant to back Ange again over the summer, when we clearly are not the finished articule.

Yes, Ange has done an incredible job but there is a reason why, until a few seasons ago that trebles are so incredibly rare over the history of the game.

We do still need work, as there was times when were outmuscled and add a bit of hierght (if Julien gets back over the summer that could be like a new signing - IF he can get back to where he was before the knee injury), and playing out with Welsh as 1 FB and Ralston playing on the wrong side did underline that.

Jota just doesnt seem the same as he was in the first half of the season. I reckon that the change of manager at Benfica has already told him that they want him back for next season and being as though that's where his heart lies he has already sort of gone into that sort of mentaility. Disappointing obviously

19. jimbobers Gold Member Gold Member

Everyone here will be hurting but if we had to lose against them probably better it was today . At the start of the season if u said we’d be 6 ahead with 5 games to go with the rebuild no one would have believed it , at the start of the season i would have taken your hand off for a double

20. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

We were * they deserved the win ange needs to take a long hard look and maybe it'll calm folk down saying he's the messiah etc long way to go

TonyTim likes this.
  21. Boruc17

Fav Celtic Player:
    Forrest
    We were absolutely rotten but the influence madden had on that game can’t be ignored

Pogues and neilly1987 like this.
  22. Northerner Ave Maria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    We missed GG. I could go on writing more but that's as simple as it gets.

Kyogo & Hatate * love them they're fantastic players but sometimes I don't think they understand the importance of the game. They need to give it their * all in those 50/50's and show the * no fear.