1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Board

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Prof, Oct 26, 2020.

Discuss The Board in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    This is what needs to happen on a massive scale. It never will though.

2. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    I want to know was he offered the job in the showers at Hampden and they have announced it today……

3. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I would have said the exact same thing had we won yesterday, but I just don't think we'll progress with the current board in charge.

That doesn't necessarily mean we won't win the league under them, but to take us to the next level, we need far, far better.

Peej and Morcombe like this.
  4. mickey95

Is it coincidence that this announcement coincides with the last game fans will be able to attend for atleast three weeks?

Peej likes this.
  5. James Gold Member Gold Member

Seen the teams were in front of a banner in support of peace obviously relating to what's happening in Ukraine yet what was it about a year ago they were removing those offensive Palestine flags.

Tory *

6. Bonobhoy

Been out all day....havent heard much news.

Have the board came out and said anything about the bottles and attacks on our club yet? Anything about banning the Huns from our game?

The better grow a set here and understand that we dont need that "old firm" pish anymore and drop these * now.

No fans No friendlies and No acknowledgment of the Old Firm anymore...we should be done with it.

We are attempting to push our name even more globally now and especially with Ange at the helm and the Japanese fanbase we dont need headlines associating us with that shower of * scum anymore. Play them 4 times a year and then the cups...thats it,forget about it move on quickly. The way those * yesterday with the advertising boards was cringe as * and they need us to help them generate this myth that they are the Old Firm and we need each other...* that.

Best atmopshere this year without a doubt at home to that scum with a full house of Celtic fans....lets keep it that way.

Morcombe likes this.
  7. john2061

Same here been out all day and said in a earlier thread the board should have came out with a statement by now as one of the Celtic employees has needed * stitches in his head and our players were in danger of a serious injury if that glass wasn't noticed on the pitch .
    I will give the board a bit of time before I give any criticism maybe they need a day or two before putting out a statement but they * better put one out in the next 48 hours or the fans will be giving them * if they don't .
    Also the old firm tag I thought Celtic had the rights to this label since the original rangers have died and who gave the tribute act the permission to use it all over their stadium and take the * to court if they can and they are trying to convince everyone they are the same rangers using it and they are not .

8. saltire78

The boards, both of them, will not make any official move on this scale of an incident without the approval of the Polis. Much as I have negatives about our board, and can't stand anyone on theirs, I'd bet you any money you like that there's loads of be contact going on behind the scenes, but that both have been warned off of 'enflaming the situation'

9. john2061

What's going to enflame the situation if nothing is done about it and where's the head of the S.F.A and Doncaster and company and they surely must say something about it .
    Their ground should be shut for five home games and also a fine and our board should grow a set and say no away tickets for the remaining league fixture .

10. saltire78

That's my point. It's such a disgraceful incident, and the silence is deafening from EVERYWHERE on it? No way that's not being coordinated from somewhere. Given it's a genuine and potential assault matter, my guess is with the Police.
    Don't believe for one second our board aren't chomping at the bit to come out and condemn a direct attack on our staff on the bench and an attempt on one of players on the field...

john2061 likes this.
  11. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Back to back leagues, 11 titles in 12 seasons, truck load of domestic cups, quadruple treble, year in year out good financial results, tours of Australia, Japan and South Korea in less than 9 months. Ye, lot more to do, hopefully some bigger successes in Europe, a higher quality player turnover to match our domestic dominance but credit where its due.

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

12. Montero Gold Member Gold Member

Our dominance has been insane really, we got too comfortable once during this era, we cannot let that happen again.

13. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    The absolute must from them is giving ange a bumper deal.

14. James Gold Member Gold Member

The fact we're limping towards the January window more in hope than expecration that we will finally look to actually improve the starting XI considering where we were and the hope we had in the summer is shocking.

Whilst these * have a back patting sessions in the boardroom

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  15. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    We have enough quality to beat Motherwell today. Rodgers’ tactics are more of a concern today than the recruitment imo.

Blochairnbhoy and Leone Naka Fan like this.
  16. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    It's happening and no one should be surprised .

seanm and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  17. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    I 100% agree, but in general I don't think much will change for the better with current regime.

I think we'll still do enough for Donestic success, but I don't us fully progressing until they're gone.

18. seanm

* bunch of tory cnuts. Nothing more. Tell the same * lies every season.chase evey last one of the cnuts.HH

Martybhoy53 and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  19. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    That's not what I'm seeing. What I've been seeing all season is that we're not good enough in key positions. It's the recruitment all day long for me.

evilbunny1991, seanm and Sgt Neppers* like this.
  20. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Would other people really rush to take advantage of mass ST cancellation? It's a gamble that should be tried.

seanm likes this.