1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic 2 - 0 Hibs

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JC Anton, Jan 8, 2022.

Discuss Celtic 2 - 0 Hibs in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Nae subs, instant DQ.

2. Big Marn

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ange Fenian Song
    Even if Kyogo wasn't to be available for this match, Japan wouldn't pick him if injured surely, so he can keep doing rehab. Now, if Ange was to take a gamble on him against the huns if the player feels fairly right on the day, well...you know it gaffer.

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Rookie error :52:

The gaffer:giggle1:

4. Paradise88

IMG-20220115-WA0022~2.jpeg I was quick to grab this of the club store website this week

:ange:

Nothing to do with Hibs game but needed to flex

5. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a
    This will be a very tricky game think this one could have a big say on the league outcome

Artorias likes this.
  6. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

Can't wait for this..

Rydo1888* likes this.
  7. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    Maloney will have these * ticking over nicely.
    Should be a very open game, we just need to take our chances, something weve not been doing to well of late.

Rydo1888* likes this.
  8. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    I'm really excited for a good game of football.

Maloney has hibs playing some decent stuff again and has turned their form around and we're gonna win the Champions League.

Should be good for the neutral, I just hope we come out on top, which we should.

Mon sellick!

9. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

See their new CB is apparently injured, no real source right enough just Hibs twitter. Porteuos and McGinn suspended too. Good news for us.

honda and StevieBhoooy! like this.
  10. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    And nae Henderson since he's on loan

Luis1967 likes this.
  11. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    had the lonesome boatman stuck in my head all morning. tomorrow cant come quick enough. HH bhoys. have a good yin.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  12. Foley1888

Be interesting to see what forward line Ange goes with it sounds like Kyogo is out.

However, apart from Jota being a doubt we have Maeda, Forrest, Giakoumakis, Abada, Johnston and Dembele to pick from. If Maeda is to be used of the left might Giakoumakis get a start with Forrest/ or Abada depending on if Jota makes it or not.

If Jota’s good to go I think Maeda will be striker and perhaps Giakoumakis from the bench.

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Hart

Ralston
    Carter-Vickers
    Starfelt
    Juranovic

McGregor
    Hatate
    Rogic

Forrest
    Giakoumakis
    Maeda

Think that's what we may go with now that Jota still isn't ready to start and Kyogo’s still out..

14. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    I hope bigAnge has had them doing shooting practice as we have been woeful at shooting from outside the box this season, in general our dead ball play has been poor for a few seasons.

George Theodorou likes this.
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Celtic Football Club is delighted to announce that it has teamed up with our colleagues at Hibernian FC on a fantastic initiative which will see both clubs deliver a joint Audio Descriptive commentary on Monday night’s match at Celtic Park.

Both clubs provide a regular commentary service for supporters with different forms of visual impairment and with fans of both clubs returning to the match on Monday,

Celtic commentator Kevin McColgan will join Hibernian’s man with the mic, George Thomson to provide a special welcome back during the match.

Kevin said: “All football fans will be delighted to get back to matches and myself and George can’t wait for Monday night as much as the supporters.

“This is my first season of doing commentary for our visually impaired fans and it is something I love so much. One of the first people to message me was George from Hibernian and he invited me along to the match at Easter Road earlier in the season.

“It was a great experience as we shared ideas and opinions of how we could improve both clubs’ experience for our fans. This is a great opportunity to showcase the friendship between our two clubs which we have built up off the pitch.

“To be joining together in a commentary position for the game should not only make for a fair and balanced service for all listeners on the night but this is also the first time that this has happened in Scotland between two opposing teams.

“Hopefully this initiative will raise awareness of what we do for our visually impaired supporters, which can only be a good thing and will allow us to further enhance this service.”

He added: “On Monday we will welcome visually impaired fans of both clubs. While unfortunately these fans face certain challenges, these guys come week in, week out to matches to feel the same noise, with the same passion and same excitement as all other supporters.

“We are here just to add to this, to help them paint the picture of the match, something they all enjoy and something we love to provide.

“It goes without saying, we have both promised to be absolutely impartial!”

George Thomson of Hibernian FC said: “It has been a real privilege to be one of the commentators at Hibernian FC in Edinburgh and I have been providing Audio Descriptive Commentary (ADC) to fans at Hibs for four seasons.

“I believe passionately in this service we provide to fans who are blind, visually impaired and fans with autism. What we do in our role is to be the eyes of the fans and to simply help give them a better fans’ experience when they attend a game.

“ADC is different and unique compared to TV and radio commentary as specific adjectives and descriptions are used to describe the action on the pitch. At Monday’s game our two commentator teams have struck up a strong and unique friendship in sharing together what we are passionate about.

“This is the first of its kind where two teams are joining together to raise awareness of what we do which is simply give visually impaired fans a better matchday experience, something both clubs are hugely passionate about.”

16. straighttalker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Vic
    About fcking time this game got underway felt likes it been ages

Tommy25 likes this.
  17. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Do we have a clause saying he can't play against us?

Tommy25 likes this.
  18. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    SPFL rules don't allow loan players to play against their parent club in the league

Raoul Duke likes this.
  19. Raoul Duke

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Fair enough. I was unware of this.

Can'tbehooped likes this.
  20. Onefootwonder

Really looking forward to this. I hope we comeback fresh and sharp.

Has there been any suggestions of CV19 cases? It's been very quiet when players would have been testing positive.