1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 7, 2016.

Discuss Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. saltire78

Nah mate, think a lot of people are gonna disagree on this, but he was offside by about a foot. What you say is true, and why he's not actually about 3 feet offside, but he's definitely in front of the cross at time it leaves the foot

2. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Aw well hopefully we score one thats even more offside using his fist against the huns on the 2nd just to enjoy cabbage head rage again :56:

saltire78 likes this.
  3. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Not sure if this is right place but seen an article on this.

Check this fly * Soutter out;

image-13-572x459.jpeg

I get its a pinch on the skin but that would have been extremely painful. I wonder why Soutter was acting so aggressive too, the way he approaches him is as he has been * his Mrs. Bizarre.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Won't be mentioned. Doesn't fit the narrative........

He dived and that's it..

5. saltire78

Hearts have a good bit of history with off the ball * in the box, like when that guy grabbed Christie by the bollicks. Must be coached into them to do it.

I mean, I'm not looking for red cards or anything over it, but the narrative that Kyogo dived - with heavily edited video to 'prove' it needs to be challenged

craigtheceltic likes this.
  6. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

Doesn't help when some of our own fans are siding against him. Doesn't surprise me with some of them though.

Peej and craigtheceltic like this.
  7. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    This is the * I was talking about in Kyogo’s thread. These * are doing all sorts of * to him. If Kyogo goes down it’s NOT because he’s dividing, it because these guys are *.

Can you do me a favour and post that same post to @Captain Brown who thinks he’s embarrassing and should be talked to.

Artorias, Peej and honda like this.
  8. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    There is a video kicking about on twitter of kyogo "play acting" and I think it's 4 or 5(now?) Moments. But funny enough, every single * time, someone has done something to him.

I'm all for the guy milking it to be honest. So long as some thing has happened.

Which in the case of the slap across the back of the head, it's a straight red. Grabbing a guy so hard by the torso, off the ball, to cause brushing, it's a * red card as well. But if he doesn't go down, no one sees it.
    So is he really the "bad" guy in this? Not a chance, not when these actions are happening every game and without highlighting these things, they just become part of the "honest mistakes" that will go unpunished by the * awful refs we have here.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

honda, oh bhoy, Mickmac and 2 others like this.
  9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

10. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I must have missed all the "breaking news" stories when the huns scored clearly offside goals against Motherwell and Aberdeen

Gabriel, Twisty and Jo-Jo-Buffon like this.
  11. oh bhoy

orange * raging everywhere because 1 extreemly close (and correct) call goes celtic's way

honda likes this.
  12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

13. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I think we should play the game again, then they can chalk it offside and give the goal to jam tarts, and that they can shut tae * up every hun that was screaming that it was a goal

14. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Hope we beat the huns with a goal that's litterly 4 yards offside and with a foul and a handball all in one just to really rub it in :56:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  15. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Heard the interview. Thought what he said was reasonable. He also definitely said it could have been onside.

He had Michael Stewart rowing back a tiny bit on his outrage at the goal standing.

Obviously being jumped upon though by that site and others. Personally I'm finding it quite amusing. The closest decision in the game is being debated endlessly.

16. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    You've also missed numerous comments on whether assaults on our players have warranted red or yellow cards. A clear agenda to highlight this much as possible to drag it up every time an honest mistake is made in the future. The HFA can now go into overdrive with their friends in the media waiting in the background to cover their back

McChiellini.. and Wee Baldy like this.
  17. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    This Offside?

[​IMG]

18. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    I enjoy everyone saying 'it all evens out over the season' and then when it slightly 'evens out', they kick off about it.

KRS-1888 likes this.
  19. Lewis Kerr

Think that's fake tbh
    Screenshot_20211204_144029_com.google.android.youtube_edit_161098557296251.jpg

IF he is offside, it's marginal. The difference is miniscule man, such a tight call. Genuinely looks just on to me. The amount of uproar about it though tells you everything you need to know. No doubt someone over at the piggery has been influencing the rhetoric.

I don't remember a single pundit talking about Abada's goal that should have stood in the reverse fixture. We get that and win the game - it's a whole different start to the season for us.

20. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Boyd (and all the rest of the hun loving media) would literally have a seizure right in front of us. That and the officials never being seen again - just like that ref who gave St Mirren a penalty in the League Cup last season

honda likes this.