1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaccine Proof

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by DonnyCelt, Oct 14, 2021.

Discuss Vaccine Proof in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Critical thinkers?

2. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

This will cause nothing but havoc.

Mind people were called lunatics and nutters for predicting this about a year ago?

3. G40B

Folk with medical exemptions have their own QR code. Can’t see anything in the guidance about religion, so that may be a loophole.

Hopefully it ends up like the masks, and it’s not really enforced - I can’t see it though, not with the money that’s been ploughed in and every other party chomping at the bit for it to flop.

4. themouth1888

Probably already covered but sign into the NHS app and you can download proof.

I'm over in Canada at the moment and you can't do anything of note without proof of double jags and ID that matches

King of Kings likes this.
  5. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    :56::56:

Since when has that actually been true anyway, been wanting the Tory board away to * for years. Not very open that, terrible.

6. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    Not too hard for me at all. I’m having a go at someone for complaining and comparing today’s freedoms with * germany. What a whinge and a half. Snowflake? Maybe not technically correct, I’m not offended by the comparison, but as I said it’s stupid comparison and people need to just get on with life rather than over exaggerating about something so minor comparably.

King of Kings and Peej like this.
  7. Lennon1888

Well that's his opinion and he can say what he want, Maybe YOU should get on with your life instead of joining the #metoo brigade.

8. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    Geez the #metoo brigade, go give yourself one dumb and dumber.

honda likes this.
  9. Al Bootyerbaws

They better not say the name on the ticket has to match up with with your vaccine proof/ ID. I'm using my pal's ticket on Tuesday.

10. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Bring his print out proof? :56:

11. Al Bootyerbaws

Was thinkin that but they might come the * and want ID as well.

12. joemc

People think this is minor but it is a breach of human rights , (masked) by fear propaganda ,thing is the vacine doesn't stop u getting it and passing it on , you are given a mild dose of covid with vacine it's no wonder numbers of cases rose ,probably as a result ,you can't really avoid getting this , and masks Probably hold any germs close to your nose and mouth, possibly causing more risk .
    OK this is an extreme thought but they stopped coloured folk traveling on buses with white folk same with clubs and restaurants, because they deemed them different, a horrendous action rightly now stopped ,but now if your choice is to not get the vacine you are treated differently .
    Yeh I get people have died , and people will always die with other illnesses too ,you should not take away freedom of choice .

Lewis Kerr and oh bhoy like this.
  13. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

You’ve managed to post several pieces of absolute illogical fictitious * in the one go, almost impressive.

14. Mr Diggler

Anyone not vaccinated now shouldn't be allowed into the games. Everyone has had their chance. Of course they have probably done their research on google and know more about immunology and vaccinology than scientists who have dedicated their lives to study.

15. G40B

You clearly haven’t, if you believe no qualified person hasn’t spoken out against this.

Slaw likes this.
  16. oh bhoy

why should they not be allowed into games?

17. Lewis Kerr

Because he thinks segregation and discrimination are ok apparently.

People are absolutely blind to the fact that discrimination is alive and well. Discrimination is discrimination. Prejudice is prejudice. Apartheid is apartheid. It doesn't matter how they are gift-wrapped, all three exist today just in different manifestations. People like to scoff at the * Germany comparisons but what you see playing out in countries all over the world clearly mirrors certain aspects of that time period. In places like Lithuania and Isreal (v ironic), if you haven't taken an injection you're banned from entering shopping centres to buy food to feed your * family! People are losing their jobs because they haven't taken it. You can't partake in daily activities and go to the gym in various European countries without the jab, you can't travel on trains within Canada without it, you're banned from entering cafe's and restaurants in the USA without it, Australia and New Zealand are literally prison camps, and now you can't watch the Celtic in Scotland without it. History likes to repeat itself and people are always too blind to notice it (and in lots of cases actually self-enforcing it, exampled by the nice poster you've quoted above).

This * is happening everywhere (and only getting worse) because of people just going along with it or burying their heads in the sand. Then you have people on here taking the * or think it's acceptable, presumably because they've taken it so it doesn't affect them, or because they still believe everything is all about benevolent governments keeping the public safe lol.

Nothing like Germany in the 1930s and 40's though is it? Not at all. All is well in our diverse, progressive, all-accepting, inclusive, free western society!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  18. oh bhoy

maybe my * germany comparison were wide of the mark ,i never heard of hitler locking down germany putting all its citizens under house arrest ,closing schools rendering its hospitals useless,i dont think he ever demanded anyone who wanted to watch a football match take part in an experimental gene therapy trail ,you sometimes forget how wonderful todays freedoms are

19. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Stop using that comparison, you’re embarrassing yourself.

King of Kings and craigtheceltic like this.
  20. oh bhoy

ok sorry boss can you ever forgive me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.