1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic (3) v Hearts (2)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Lion1961, Aug 9, 2021.

Discuss Celtic (3) v Hearts (2) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Theirs stats up basically we had like 70-80 per cent of possession yet Beaton booked more players in our team and gave more fouls against us ... how does that work out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AussieGreek likes this.
  2. murphy88

Cause he is an Orange *.

littlekennie likes this.
  3. AussieGreek

Barry Ferguson labels Celtic's swashbuckling football 'the best I've seen in a long time'

Speaking to Go Radio Ferguson said: "It could have been anything in the first half. They were so impressive, it was waves of attack and when Celtic lost the ball it was the determination to get it back really quickly.

"Some great football as well, some really good performances, I thought Callum McGregor in the middle of pitch was excellent.

"There was a number of good performances, but the first half performance by Celtic is the best I've seen in a long, long time.

"Furuhashi on the left hand side, Forrest on the right and obviously Edouard through the middle and the three of them combined really well.

"Edouard's goal, it was a great ball through from Furuhashi, that was a fantastic team goal, some real good movement but, in fairness, for the first 45 minutes, Celtic were really impressive."

Moore likes this.