1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic (3) v Jablonec (0)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by McGrory1888, Aug 8, 2021.

Discuss Celtic (3) v Jablonec (0) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Think you're right, one of us will likely play next Wednesday. The 'test event' the TO ran on eticketing accounts earlier this week was for 18th/19th August

2. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

These early entrances for Covid are getting out of hand.

Cena and Bhoys_Army like this.
  3. Crilly Hakuhna matata

Bit of luck they draw them so. If we get our defence sorted I think we’ll beat AZ Alkmaar but the way we are at the back now would be a dodgy tie

4. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Previously said same team as the other day. Scratch that.

Montgomery for Taylor pls

5. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    It's not a draw, it's fixed it will be one of those 2, armenia is a 17 hour trip if alashkert win

Kairat beat maccabi haifa in the 1st champions leage qualifying round before going out to res star Belgrade in the 2nd

They drew 0-0 with alashkert at home and its a 1600 kickoff tomorrow

Alashkert beat Connahs Quay nomads in champions leage first round before going out to Moldovan sherif tirasapol in the 2nd

Crilly and bkk bhoy like this.
  6. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Just be normal temperature then

7. barry1916

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley Song
    It will be interesting to see if we're capable under Ange just to see this tie through professionally and controlled. Can we keep a clean sheet.

Rather than the usual mayhem of previous years against Astana, Cluj, Beer Sheeva where we just cannot settle or manage a tie.

8. Murdi

Oops.

9. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Ange is focused on his system. He won't alter that and I see no real problems scoring against this lot. ( felt that way prior to us winning 6-0)

Our back line is the problem and will be for the next few months.

It's only going to get better and we just need to get into the groups to give it time to settle.

10. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Full house (less 8k) confirmed

11. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

With excitement building ahead of Thursday night’s UEFA Europa League qualifying tie against FK Jablonec, we’re delighted to confirm that Paradise will be packed for the occasion with tickets for the match now sold out!

It will be the first time many of you have been able to come ‘home’ for many, many months and we can’t wait to welcome you back to Celtic Park to enjoy what promises to be a memorable night of European football under the Paradise lights.

Excitement is building ahead of Thursday night’s tie, with the Celts taking a strong 4-2 lead into the home leg, and with Paradise in full voice as the Bhoys battle for a place in the play-offs, they’ll look to finish the job at home in front of the fans.

A PAUSE TO APPLAUSE AS WE REMEMBER THOSE WE HAVE LOST
    While we’re all looking forward to a full house at Celtic Park on Thursday, the first for a very long time, there will be a moment before kick-off to allow us to pause and applaud to remember all those we have lost over the course of the Covid pandemic.

It is important to recognise that the current pandemic has changed the lives of so many of us in so many ways and, from speaking to our fans, we know that tragically, a number of supporters will not return to Celtic Park as they have lost their lives to Covid-19.

In fact, during the long enforced absence from Celtic Park, so many fans have passed away for other reasons too and not had the chance to see their beloved Celtic Park again.

So while we welcome our fans back and celebrate your return after such a long time away, the Club wanted to take time to remember those fans we have lost.

Click HERE to find out more.

TICKET INFORMATION REMINDER
    Season Ticket holders who purchased a seat before the Monday’s 5pm deadline will have their Season Cards activated for this match.

Any supporter who purchased tickets after 5pm on Monday, August 9 MUST bring along their Print at Home ticket which they will have received via email.

The Home Cup Ticket Scheme is not in operation for this match.

All supporters are reminded that Covid-19 protocols remain in place. We ask those attending to kindly follow the Celtic Fan Checklist ahead of arriving at the stadium.

So, get ready to get behind the Bhoys, and be part of another exciting European campaign for the Celts.

12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

13. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    How come the huns managed to just leave a wee square round the dugout empty but we need to leave the full main stand ?

Is it to do with entrance and exit or something ?

14. Crilly Hakuhna matata

They don’t sound great tbh going out to them teams but then again neither are the huns, I’ll keep an eye on the score tomorrow but I’m more concerned about us beating jablonec with a good performance and another clean sheet hopefully :50:

15. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Neither of them are an amazing side, neither have ever reached group stage European football before so whichever win tomorrow will be a first in European groups regardless just comes down to europa or conference

Alashkert beat St Johnstone in europa first round in 15/16 before losing to kairat in the 2nd round, we beat them 6 nil on aggregate in 2018 qualifying first round

Kairat beat Aberdeen 3-2 to make it to the playoff of europa leage in 15/16 season before losing to bordeux on away goals

I'd be surprised if either do much to the huns other than make than have a * of an away trip but * me it would be funny if they put them out.

Crilly likes this.
  16. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a
    So how many fans will be at game tomorrow with the main stand shut

17. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Main stand is about 8k I think.

So approx 52k

18. WJH1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Liel Abada
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hampden in the sun
    I have a question if anyone can help or knows. Bought the tickets for tomorrow and 1 of the tickets was for my nephew who is a kid and can't make it, can I upgrade that ticket to an * for the difference with the ticket office or do they not allow that?

19. Crilly Hakuhna matata

Yeah the trip is the biggest factor in the tie, * them. Would break me bollox laughing if they got knocked out though, slippy g will be * himself for the season ahead

Can'tbehooped likes this.
  20. wulliebad

Its the red zone,there has to be a area for players of both teams to sit away from contact with each other....hugging and training does not spread covid.....but during games if you sit within 3 seats of another player you catch it. Meanwhile in other parts of the stadium.:56:

tarboltontim likes this.