1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

James Forrest

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Drakhan, Jul 25, 2015.

Discuss James Forrest in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Class in flashes, frustrated the rest of the time. Led a merry dance by Martinez who clearly preferred Aaron Lennon over him yet continually told him he’d play more season after season.

The Prof likes this.
  2. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    I’ve read the * that you come out with budd, instead of “laughing” as you put it I usually just keep quiet. It’s quite obvious that you’ve not got a * scooby when it comes to football, no heard you make one statement that’s remotely on point. Usually comes as a backhanded dig at someone because you got nothing of intelligence to come back with.

Like I’ve previously said to you, if you don’t like my opinion, block me or ignore it. No point having a * heart attack because I think James Forrest is *. You see Celtic through green and white hooped glasses lad, when other folk hold different opinions you go for the jugular because your wee brain canny cope with anything from the collective.

It’s actually fans like you that are the problem with Celtic as we are, * deluded that it’s a conspiracy or deluded that half the dross on the parks acceptable. This mediocrity is a * shambles * like you accept and try to defend it.

THEN when all fails just call someone a zombie for thinking different, what do you want? A photo of new members wanking over a Celtic top? Get a * grip.

3. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

James McGrory

The Phoenix and Callum McGregor like this.
  4. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Another one has escaped the loony bin.

Place is hoachin right now.

5. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

What kind of logic is this :56:

King of Kings likes this.
  6. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Aye everyone's wrong except you haha. What a diddy.

Sydneysider and Noskeil like this.
  7. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

I called him a * at the weekend for not squaring it to Kyogo who’d of had a tap in, watched the highlights and realised it was Christie. Should of known.

The Phoenix likes this.
  8. Maestro 08

FFS you're losing the plot here a bit. Forrest is the least of our problems and has consistently been one of our top contributers for a while now. Yeah he's been a wee bit stop, start recently but who hasn't. Having a go about folks knowledge of things when the other day you were saying Kyogo will be up to speed with Ange because he played for him in Japan is a wee bit cringe as well. Relax.

And when you're almost matching word for word someone that's been immediately outed as a Zombie is not a good look.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  9. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Totally disagree, guys like Forrest n mcgregor are as good as the likes of James mcarthur, Stephen Naismith, Matt Ritchie, Joey Barton * Shane Duffy oli Burke, Barry Bannan n the likes who have all plyed their trade in the epl obviously not good enough maybe for a top 6 team but definitely more than capable of holding their own in a mid or lower table epl, lot of over rated over priced epl players

King of Kings likes this.
  10. Bonobhoy

Yer club died

11. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    I stated afterwards and apologised for that as I thought he was from the same team, I never say I know more than anyone I got that wrong and admitted to it so * get a grip ………

I’ve also said on numerous occasions I’ve not blamed Forrest, I’ve stated I don’t rate him, you like many on here like to add bells and whistles onto what people say when it’s completely not true. Either read what folk have written or don’t bother trying to belittle them.

12. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    your top contender ya * mentalist you contribute nothing but animosity to every discussion you batter into.

moravcik1888 likes this.
  13. murphy88

Both McGeady and Forrest at their best, I’m choosing McGeady all day long. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to see McGeady in his peak years as he as to be sold to fund a rebuild ironically.

14. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    :56:

Maestro 08 likes this.
  15. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Don’t think you meant to reply to me.

16. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

I only do that when I’m conversing with fannies who know the square root of * all about football. Like yourself.

Can’t wait to see James Forrest warming the bench for Sunderland next season.

17. Maestro 08

Nah it's not so much your opinion on Forrest that's the problem, even though I disagree with it. It's you on your high horse about a poster and the animosity he's bringing when at the very same time you're unloading both barrels. Now you're turning on me here bcos I've called you out and you don't like it not long after you doin similar to someone. Maybe you're happy to dish it but not so keen getting return fire. If you take a step back you'll find you're the one getting hot under the collar.

18. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Nah. I’m wrong, quite often.

Just you and a few others are always wrong. About everything. It’s amusing.

19. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Complete and utter deluded roaster ahahahaha

moravcik1888 likes this.
  20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I might be mistaken but I'm sure he flew off the handle at me recently claiming I was on the dole and battering the bucky :giggle1:

Wrong on both counts and think I was out for a 14k run that day as well :giggle1:

Maestro 08 likes this.