1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Board

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by The Prof, Oct 26, 2020.

Discuss The Board in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    An absolute * shitshow. I’m looking back on texts, and April 2nd was when I feared this would be exactly what has happened.

be in no doubt - the budget isn’t there for anyone serious enough / realistic enough to take it in believing next season will be anything other than a rescuplting job.

we won’t have a chance at league win until season after next. That’s a hideous fact.

Wee Baldy, King of Kings and seanm like this.
  2. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Need to get to Celtic park and get the banners back up. Embarrass these charlatans again. Absolutely disgraceful

Wee Baldy, seanm and john2061 like this.
  3. scuzzy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke, KT, Naka, Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    I wonder if they'll have the steel fences up again by daylight

4. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    Seems our board are as incompetent as the Tories running the country and there's * all we can do about it. We're all going to be sitting praying the Australian guy is a Wenger and not a caixinha

Wee Baldy and seanm like this.
  5. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Atleast they spend money :56: our boards tighter than that.

6. DonnyCelt

The thing is, they are spending money they don't have to try and get somewhere. We are again trying to do everything on the cheap despite being vastly better off financially than them and look where it's getting us.

Desmond and his pals need to be driven out of Celtic.

7. honda Gold Member Gold Member

* thing is, they will actually have that money recouped. CL this year pays most of it off if they qualify. Then we * about with dingo dollar and they get automatic next year. Then we're the skint club. Depressing

seanm and DonnyCelt like this.
  8. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    aye the taxpayers money, especially to their friends, the Celtic board are happy to take our money while throwing the middle finger in our faces.

seanm likes this.
  9. honda Gold Member Gold Member

I'd happy if they took our money and blew it attempting stuff. As they said though, that money was staying in the bank and now were *.

seanm likes this.
  10. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Did they learn nothing from the Ronny Deila appointment? People talk about Sevco's biggest asset....Gerrard?, Morelos?, Kent? maybe Tavpen. I would say Desmond and Lawwell. I have never known a club with such advantages over the opposition fall so far so quickly.

Lennon1888, Rydo1888*, bhoy81 and 6 others like this.
  11. Paul McAuley

Well PSG but a get your point.

seanm likes this.
  12. john2061

What I can't get if they talked to Howe a couple of months ago and did they say to him ask your backroom team if they want to come here it would take a few hours to find out .
    I still think this board tried to force Kennedy on to Howe and told them no * way and there was a stand off of months and Howe probably got fed up told them to shove it .

seanm and DonnyCelt like this.
  13. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Psg and juventus are two teams that calm me down, and make me realise this year has been a * strange one. Juventus snuck into 4th :56: psg with billions of pounds of players couldn't win a league. Thats why iv always been of the opinion its just been a * strange time thatll be rectified next season. Then in steps the dingo dollar replacement. For the first time in this saga I have been concerned about our future.

seanm likes this.
  14. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    The board are aware of the issues with season ticket renewals. If they appoint a manager who does not excite the fans, it means they have a reason to not care what happens to the club's finances. Desmond must be paying them to help Rangers get attractive enough to push a joint entry into English football. The hitch is: English clubs don't want to share the pie with 2 new clubs.

seanm likes this.
  15. seanm

16. vortex666

This board seem for me seem more interested in the old firm brand than actually being focused on Celtic we really should be out of site in Scotland making some impact at least in Europe or a group stage run in champions league .money is essential esp to our club and without Europe it the next few years we are just another average SPL team

Wee Baldy and Leone Naka Fan like this.
  17. Sgt Neppers*

The small minded cronyism that is ingrained in our outdated board is staggering. No foresight ahead of playing squad beyond 12 months. They care about themselves only. They are disease to this club. They need removed from position. Rancid parasites.

18. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    After everything we went through with the old Celtic board and see fergus sorting that * out we're back to hating the people who are meant to have our clubs best interests at heart. It's us v them again and we can't allow these people to continue in charge of Celtic, they should be all removed for gross neglect.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  19. Dubliner1

The whole process is a shambles. Looks lie Howe will be going to an English PL club. That appears the simple answer

20. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    Wholeheartedly agree with this.

Far too many poodles or people content to ignore their duties, in order to keep on the gravy train. Brian Wilson telling folk to look at the positives from the worst season in recent times. I would start with this * and work my way through the lot of them. Every one of them absolute charlatans.

Not one part of this club functions properly. Shitebags hiding behind statements and hoping to ride out the wave. And then the Howe Tsunami * exposes their incompetence once again. Now we have jumped from Prime Target to this Aussie guy who is a relative unknown, with little to no experience of the high-pressure environment he appears to be walking straight into. He's going to need a wonder season just to appease large swathes of the fans this season. And he's got two hands tied behind his back in terms of squad makeup and a * board that have limits to their pitiful levels of ambition.

Next time these * put out a statement having a go at fans. Before you go backing these *, remind yourself of appointing a caretaker manager in the shower. A guy who was sacked by Hibs was chosen without due consideration for any other candidate. The haphazard approach to player recruitment, the lack of structure for what they claim is "viewed as a modern and progressive club within European football". And their inability to admit these problems exist. Happy to divulge in private to a handful of people that last season was an "unmitigated disaster", but don't have the balls to front up to every other fan who deserves to hear it.

The only sense of entitlement displayed at this club, is every single one of the spineless *, fraudsters, and charlatans that sit on that board.