1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Each Way Accumulator Question

Discussion in 'Beat the Bookie' started by dbhoy72, May 26, 2021.

Discuss Each Way Accumulator Question in the Beat the Bookie area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Not too clued up in the whole betting, whilst I know how e/w bet works, I'm more confused with the payout.

When I do a couple of wee flutters on the horses some of the Acc. can be in the thousands for like 5 horses, however if for instance a horse is placed its then down to a few quid?

How does that work? I'd ha e thought if 4 out of 5 horses won and 1 was placed the payout would still be decent, however I remember one I had was for like £2500, first horse placed and said on the bet that had potential win of like £6?

Anyone?

2. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Because you’re only possibly getting 1/5 of the odds on the e/w part & nothing on the accumulator if it’s straight wins.
    You can’t be doing a good accumulator, maybe better doing a lucky e/w 31 type bet for 5 horses, could be a decentish payout for 4 winners & all placed.

3. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Is there a good e/w Accumulator?

I guess it means if one fails to win, regardless if the other lot win your getting e/w for all at 1/5 odds.

I'll look up lucky 31, that's like a mix of bets, not sure what.

4. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

lucky 31 gives you mixture & various amounts (31 bets) of singles/doubles/ trebles/ quadruples & obviously the full accumulator, there are bonuses for the full house & I think you get double stake if just one winner. the down side, they are small stakes bets but you are betting on 31 outcomes e/w. So a 10p e/w stake on all bets = £6.20

might look complicated ^^^^^ it’s not really when you try it.

jj81 likes this.
  5. jj81

Aye I would do the lucky31 ew or a heinz

Spring Time likes this.