1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

2. CountyDownFaithful

Over promised and under delivered.

10 months on, we’ve had no additional value and they have no plans on how to rectify the situation. It just stinks of ‘we don’t give a *’ about what supporters think.

They’ve dragged out the managerial appointment to the extent when Howe eventually gets announced it’s just going to be anti-climax.

I will be pleased if he is the next manager but it doesn’t make up for the contempt and disdain that the board have shown for supporters all season.

The stubbornness and lack of transparency / engagement has created a disconnect that I don’t think will be fully repaired until there is a major reshuffle in the boardroom.

3. dmac

Supporters clubs should put a united statement to the board saying fans will buy tickets for individual games as of when they see fit and see what their reply is to that but it would take a few low crowd with the whole of the top tier closed to get a reaction from the disconnected that run our club

4. TheHappyLoss

Surely to * they can’t ask full bung for next season. It’s bound to be a limited crowd for a few months at least. Can’t expect full payment for 3 seasons that will have all been disrupted. Chancing *

Crilly likes this.
  5. Smarty1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    joe ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    What an absolutely horrible season for our under achieving sh*t scared players and also embarrassing board of directors and management team, every time they see those monsters celebrating should be a stake through their hearts, but we know it’s only us, the fans who feel the true pain.

6. JamesM09

It’s down to the fans now.

If you don’t want a repeat of this season in 2-3 years then make sure we see permanent, radical change. * going back to the boom and bust system that Lawwell loves so much.

If you blindly support the club then you can get used to this type of season. If, like me, you genuinely think this club is better than the huns, then force them to make changes and realise our potential.

martin_d and Crilly like this.
  7. callumrae1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I wont be renewing until Lawell and Bankier are gone. I also won't renew until someone who understands the value of the club is present on the board.

8. leeso-ardoyne

We wont have another season like this one! Behave yourself! This was the cluster * of all * ups and wont see it again. Rangers or The Rangers are back if ya want to call them that! Thats the be an all end of it and with that, itll be us and them * it out for the title every season from now on. We'll have a good few years, theyll have them and rinse and repeat. Anyone thinks any different must be smoking some of bill gates finest or having strong side effects of it! We will continue to give our hard earn cash to the club and thats it! I knew this day would come when they lifted that trophy again. I was never one for jumping on the band wagon saying they are * for another few years. Its just devastating they lifted it this season and stopped our historic season! But with that, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour and we will have our day again dancing and singing with joy in the green and white! As ive gotten older, i do understand we do need this in life, to appreciate the good times even more when they happen.

9. JamesM09

* sake, that’s some * level of ambition you’ve got there.

They bankrupted themselves trying to compete with us last time and we weren’t even realising our full potential. If we are run properly we make them 2nd fiddle 9 of 10 season.

What kind of loser concedes every second trophy as an inevitability? Do you understand sport?

10. leeso-ardoyne

Jamesybhoy, i was going to reply to you last night but thought best not to with a few drinks in me because didnt really want to embarrass. Do i understand sport, I think you need to get up the league records for the last 100years or more and see who has been winning the league every few years in Scotland. I dont need to tell you who its been because even the thickest of * in the UK would know who its been.

Yes they bankrupted themselves trying to compete but that was then, this is now. They are the ones with the league trophy and no amount of whataboutry will change that! We were *, they wanted it more and thats it!

As for ambition, i have a high level of this for my football club and in life in general. Every competition we enter i want or believe we can win it and that even goes for the CL when we are in it. Im a realist thou and deal in facts! Will we win every trophy from now on! Will we *! Would i like us too, off course but as ive mentioned already on here, sometimes we do need moments like whats happened this year to appreciate it more when the good times come around. Is it *, definitely! However we will be back winning trophies soon enough and so will them *! If you dont believe this, all we can do is bump this thread in a few years to see that im right!

11. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

It's getting to that time of year when the board acknowledge your existence...

Screenshot_20210519_144316.jpg

12. Jordann Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    David Turnbull
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Just got my email. They must have finally come up with a season ticket campaign.

13. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Full whack £££

A club like no other

14. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Dhom's first PR exercise is underway, leak to the DR referring to it as a '£2.5m giveaway'. And dressing up paying full whack as a price freeze. Geez * peace.

Celtic will today push the button on their season ticket sale – which will include a £2.5million fans giveaway.

Parkhead chiefs have frozen prices for the new campaign and will also include a £50 retail voucher for all supporters from kids concessions up to pensioner passes.

Record Sport understands the season book will also include the Champions League qualifier and both friendly clashes with Preston North End and West Ham, as well as giving access to streaming matches with uncertainty still surrounding when full houses will be allowed to return to the stadium.

Celtic will also broadcast from their training camp in Wales, with bounce games against Charlton and Bristol City pencilled in, along with another clash being lined up for down south on July 7.

The Hoops are yet to appoint a new manager but Eddie Howe’s unveiling is expected in the coming days and the club are keen to get the ball rolling on ticket sales.

Celtic sold out their allocation last year – despite no guarantees for fans getting in to games – and they had 17,000 punters on the waiting list.

15. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    *50 quid retail voucher not applicable to Adidas © products

:fear:

(that was a joke btw)

16. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Seen talk that you might have to apply for it as well, rather than just being given one

17. TheHappyLoss

That’s the renewals out

18. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

“We had hoped to announce a manager before this but aw well we huvnae...”

This is what Celtic have said. This is Sevco of a couple years ago kinda patter. Embarrassing.

thailandceltic likes this.
  19. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Surely if a manager can be announced 'soon' they could wait the 2/3 days before announcing Season ticket renewals? From that i don't think the announcement is imminent this week, likely next week otherwise they would have just waited.

JamesM09 likes this.
  20. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Still having digs at them too :52: :s:

"a club built to last"

So scunnered with these clowns

The Dude likes this.