1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Andy Walker Ban

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Wee Baldy, May 4, 2021.

Discuss Andy Walker Ban in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I see both the huns and now us have banned Andy Walker from Parkhead and ipox over his comments re the hun's finances and our trip to Dubai. This is the huns usual bullying tactic when dealing with anyone who dares to criticise their team but, it's not been ours. I have always said that we should take action on commentators, pundits, and so called press reporters who slag off our club on a regular basis and maybe this is a start (although I think Walker's comments reflect the majority of our supporters re the Dubai trip) however, surely the daily rags like the Record, Sun and pundits such as Boyd etc. who have made up damning stories and headlines about our club, should have been first on the list of those who should be banned.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. James Gold Member Gold Member

After the amount of * he has said over the years the fact we ban him the first time he speaks any sense just shows how out of touch the board is

3. Onefootwonder

What did he say about their finances? I did a search and can't see what was said.

4. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I think it might have been in one of his interviews on Sevco sports news. He basically said they were struggling financially, didn't really go much into it but just put it out there. Sevco obviously fuming because, as usual, they deem themselves beyond scrutiny.

Artorias and Wee Baldy like this.
  5. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Didn't realise he was banned from Celtic park. Over that as well?

As is said, he has waffled some amount of * over the years, if we've banned him on the back of the Dubai saga then it really is showing how petty and chronic our management has been over this season (and longer to build to this).
    What an utterly pathetic thing to ban him for, laughable if it happened at the Huns for sure.

As for the Huns banning him, that exactly what they do, dislike when someone gets close to telling the truth, they get pretty and ban folk.

Now, * Andy walker and his *, but * me how have we not banned Kris boyd yet? He's acted and said far worse in the last 5 years than Walker has, yet here we are still allowing that monster munching pie face in?

In fact I'm not even surprised.
    Let's be honest, how often is Andy walker anywhere near Celtic park anyway? It's a petty ban that will actually have very very little point since he barely shows up to Celtic park

But if we tried to ban Boyd, it would cause too many issues with sky and we don't ever want to * off the TV gods do we.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Wee Baldy likes this.
  6. Onefootwonder

The headline is factually correct. The club does struggle financially.

They've made losses every year of their existence and have required external cash to cover the losses.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  7. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    * anyway, long overdue but not the right reason to ban the *, next up ban that fat pie muncher Boyd.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  8. John Bhoy79 What chance have you got against a tie and a crest

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson,Jinky,McGrory,Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    For once Walker was right in what he was saying but huns and facts don't really get on well. Especially when those facts show them in a bad light.

Artorias likes this.
  9. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    He's been spot on with everything he's said this year. A disgrace to ban him for that. Even more disgraceful that it seems to have been taken in reaction to the Huns' decision. So it actually looks like an "Old Firm" decision. :rolleyes:

10. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Obviously hit a nerve and they couldn’t handle it, aye he’s a * but he’s correct in his criticism lately.

HoopswithPride likes this.
  11. cammy07

Embarrassing to be honest, banned him off the back of the huns doing it.

If they were going to ban anyone it should of been that fat * boyd.

12. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    Absolutely.

I'm not particularly into the idea of banning media. And if I was to name my top 10 of folk to ban, Andy Walker isn't in it.

Walker criticised the way the club has been run. And I agree and have commented on several threads with my thoughts and opinions.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  13. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Token gesture. He talks * but so what? Embarrassing for those in charge that he may have a point is the likely reason.

14. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    If they’re banning Walker from Celtic park for criticising us, just wait until the fans are back, they’ll be throwing out bans left right and centre, as they’ve heard * all yet.

15. HoopyT Danny McGrains Bearded Army Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Walker got banned fae Paradise for his comments about the winter Dubai trip, the Ibrox ban was for him talking about thier finances.

Gyp Rosetti and JC Anton like this.
  16. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Have we done it at the same time as them ?

17. rickyroma25

No fan of Walker, but this is * pathetic. Pure pettiness because he had the gall to tell the truth about these arrogant clowns in the boardroom. It's this exact attitude that makes me certain we won't get anything like the amount of change and restructure we need at the club.

I hate these people with a passion.

18. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

His comments on Dubai were exactly what everyone was thinking, so to ban him for that shows up the board for what they are - out of touch and arrogant beyond measure.

They really have been exposed for the spineless incompetent * they are this season. Shame our owner is too busy playing golf to give a *.

19. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

* him.

20. Wullywanbaw

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Zombie nation
    We really are a tinpot joke of a club just now. I dont agree with alot (pretty much everything) he says, but he was spot on about our season and jolly to dubai.
    On the other hand that fat cretin boyd is on another level and he mentioned it was a good thing celtic fans were not allowed in to see rangers win as it could cause public harm and unrest. That alone should be a ban, tarnishing the name of supporters. I wouldny * on the * if he was on fire. Would love 5 minutes with him way no cameras.

Wee Baldy likes this.