1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Scottish Cup Huns away Sunday 18 April 3pm Premier Sports

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Luis1967, Apr 4, 2021.

Discuss Scottish Cup Huns away Sunday 18 April 3pm Premier Sports in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Howe straight in?

2. TheHappyLoss

Beaton ref, Red card red card and Kris Boyd as linesman.

Blochairnbhoy and Wee Baldy like this.
  3. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Exactly mate, no doubt Brown, Christie & Forrest will all start though which will make it more of a struggle than it needs to be

4. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Imo we've just drawn the two toughest teams, Sevco and should we progress past them then it's St Johnstone, St Johnstone are tougher than Aberdeen & Hibs this season imo.

5. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Weird we are getting them this early in the Scottish Cup...I thought the old hot/cold balls was meant to prevent us from playing so early in the comp

6. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Mad Hun as 4th official?

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  7. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

2-1 to us, I can feel it in my water!!!

8. ashk1985

Fav Celtic Player:
    McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Athenry
    Hartley'll make sure to send his boys out to break some legs. :50:

9. Buster

Hope the scum were cheering again when the draw was made

10. Account Deactivated Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Chance for us to go out there and play for some pride, we'v been the better team in last 2 derbies so we should be going into it with every confidence. Lets * rattle these * in this & the final league game.

eire4 and lazyregula like this.
  11. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    if we won 6-3 and Brown and Forrest got a hat trick each and Eddiy scored 3 ogs, youd still be saying Forrest and Brown shouldn’t have played and Eddy was MOTM

12. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    A shocking point you're trying to make here, the team I posted is the team that should be starting if we're to give ourselves the best chance of winning, tell me I'm wrong and who would you change?

13. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    As you always say I’m entitled to my opinion, would definitely play Forrest, would go with eddy aswell mate and aoro from Brown

As I said earlier you’re opinion s are fine lot of positive good ones aswell it’s your arrogance when someone else disagrees with your opinion on here arguing with people on YouTube arranging square go’s if anyone dares to disagree with you
    can I ask you 3 questions
    you said Ajer was pish and overated would you agree he’s been our best player this season ?

By the way I love eddy aswell but would you agree overall this season hes been pretty pish

Thirdly you like your stats i will also agree with you Rogic can be a class act but for a guy of his ability would you agree a guy of his ability 26 league goals, just over 3 goals a season is a shocking return?

just wondered ?

honda likes this.
  14. honda Gold Member Gold Member

They have something to loose now. Let's see them deal with us under pressure.

Gonna win 3-1

15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Has he been offering * out on Youtube? :giggle1:

Bain

Kenny
    Welsh
    Ajer
    Laxalt

Soro
    McGregor

Forrest
    Turnbull
    Mo

Edouard

That probably wins us the game..

Hammy89, eire4 and Dazza like this.
  16. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    aye mate changed his name from shved to eddy can have my wife , could change his name 100 times mate but with the same arrogant one track, “ Forrest doesn’t do it in big games, broony overated as player and captain, Ajer overated and his total love in with eddy and big Tam opinions constantly on every thread you knew it was the same guy straight away

mad argument s with guys for days who dared disagree with him, arranging square go’s, quite funny tbf

McChiellini.. likes this.
  17. Crilly Hakuhna matata

Brown is a definite to start, his last Glasgow derby. Hopefully a win for him to sign off on.

Wee Baldy and McChiellini.. like this.
  18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Fucksake man :56:

Aye no doubt he will mate and he was good last game against them but just like the mobility when up against this lot and pressing with pace. They don't like it..

There's an argument that we should start Soro and Broony for this. A wee curveball would be sticking McGregor out wide left as we have done under the rat to great success against this lot and Tavernier. If he's still out then they deffo won't go with Balogun after he got his * handed to him last game and that kid Patterson is no great shake whatsoever. McGregor would skin him..

Only problem with that is leaving Mo out..

Crilly likes this.
  19. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Brown actually been decent last few games but I find a big factor in playing him especially in these type of games is in captain s before like big Roy aitken need these guys with the driven winning mentality that can shout at players instead of when we concede a goal a wee hand clap from Callum mcgregor always remember anton rogan saying could go behind v the Huns feel a wee bit dejected , big Roy would be running around pumping fists, grabbing players jersey, shouting encouragement also wee kik up the * when needed saying “ listen lads were still winning this “, said it gave a lot of players who needed it the motivation

he said as great a player as Paul mcstay he didn’t have the nature to be an inspirational captain, said would lose a goal v the Huns would look at mcstay and he would be staring at the ground saying nothing, rogan said was night and day for inspiration and motivation

Crilly likes this.
  20. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Forrest doesn't turn up against them enough to be trusted, good player against teams below Sevco in Scotland but too inconsistent against Sevco not just in relation to his stats against them but also his performances where he pulls a Houdini act too often.

1. He was pish at multiple points last season, there were goals conceded against Lazio, Hamilton, Rennes, Hibs, Sevco, Copenhagen that laid firmly at his door, he's zero threat in the opposition box at set pieces which is another thing that * me off about him. He's been much better this season though I will admit, maybe he is POTY but he's hardly had competition for it.

2. Service to Eddy has been * all season yet he's still top goalscorer in a season he has suffered from Covid, only so much he can do by himself.

3. The stats don't reflect well on Tam at times but overall performance wise he never drowns in Sevco & Euro fixtures like so many of our other players (Forrest for e.g) do who receive nowhere near the same criticism. When I watch Tam in Sevco & Europe games he never looks like a fish out of water compared to some of our other consistent starters in those games, that's why I rate him as highly as I do. I'd also say due to fitness issues & lack of game time it's always been difficult for Tam to build up his stats a lot more. He also loves to assist the assister (yesterday for example he played the great pass to Griff who then squared it to Forrest who scored but it was chopped off for offside even though it was onside, that's the perfect example of him assisting the assister, or the time he ran the length of the pitch against Sevco, passed it to Forrest who squared it to Ntcham, another example of him assisting the assister which sadly never count towards his official stats).

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021