1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Potential Manager Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CountyDownFaithful, Nov 5, 2020.

Discuss Potential Manager Suggestions? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DamienCorkBhoy

Because Keane turned it down and Deila was already sorted as an assistant manager so ofcourse Deila was delighted to be given an immediate promotion to the managers job.

King of Kings likes this.
  2. TransferBhoy

Hoopsman ripping the Keane rumour yday as it was on KDS and now all of a sudden when the odds have dropped to 1/3 he claims a source has told him it’s Keane.

As I said, don’t be fooled. Keane isn’t getting the job.

3. MrSpeaker89

What makes you so certain? Our major shareholder is a Man United fan, a known lover of Keane and his 'tough man' ways and has previously offered him the job.

All signs point to this being likely.

4. GavCFC1

“Keane isn’t getting the job”

“Not the no 1 choice for now, hopefully that doesn’t change”

That’s two very different statements, absolute pellet

5. TransferBhoy

Am I not allowed an opinion?

As I’ve stated this morning he won’t get the job. Save this.

6. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Who else has been interviewed?

7. bhoy81

People said this when Lennon got the gig as well! Keane is the wrong choice. I’m sick of the club getting it wrong and we just back them.

They need to get the right person in and Keane is not the right person for the job.

8. AdamRS Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can’t get enough Depeche mode
    It will be like aberdeen saying that they have loads of people lined up and doing interviews, only to then appoint the man the fans didnt want and knew would get it anyway

9. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

If we get Keane in, I’m honestly finished with this pish. I’ll stick with the horse racing as my go to sport.

Tommy25 and Cena like this.
  10. GavCFC1

I hope your right and he doesn’t get the job, personally I also don’t think he’ll get the job. But talking in riddles and contradicting yourself isn’t entertaining or ITK.

11. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
  12. bhoy81

If you look at it logically-

The powers at be have been in a coma at the wheel and handed them a title and * the 10.

We should be light years ahead but because of poor management we have let a new team catch us, and overtake us.

We are in disarray and have no manger, no proper scouting system in place plus moving into a new era without that waste of space parasite Lawwell.

If we appoint Keane we may as well hand them the title for the next 3 seasons at least.

We need a forward thinking Modern manager not some * like Keane who hasn’t managed a club for a very long time who is a dinosaur like Lennon regarding his football management style and forward thinking. All he is going to do is fight with the press and our own players.

Watch the recent Jason McAteer interview he done with this podcast show regarding what Keane done in that World Cup with Ireland. * is a loose cannon.

Tommy25 and The Phoenix like this.
  13. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

It's the only appointment that will make me seriously consider not renewing.

If they go with Keane it proves that all the puff pieces about big changes have been nonsense. Another show of nepotism if he gets it.

14. TransferBhoy

I’ve not contradicted myself. I said he isn’t the no1 choice and then gave my opinion that I hope that stays the same as I don’t make the final decision.

However, I am confident to say he won’t be given the job.

15. jambo_cfc

It wont be keane , the board know this will have too much of a divide with fans and that appointing him could make even more of a barrier between club and fans ! He may have been interviewed but i wreckon 4 or 5 will be interviewed incase top choices dont pan out !
    keane will have put his name forward and i think out of a respect for him they will listen to what he has to say!
    I expect maresca , howe , keane will be approached for an interview along with two outsiders !

16. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

I'm no Keane fan but McAteer is an absolute *. Dines out on stories of how he clashed with Keane time and time again. Would put his name to anything just to stay in the news and stay relevant.

17. MrSpeaker89

You mentioned Marsch yesterday, who Sport Bild said asked to not be considered for our job. What are your thoughts on that?

18. GavCFC1

Right I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt here....so Keane’s been interviewed? You say Marsch is number 1 choice? Who else has been interviewed....?

19. CydonianWaffle

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Cant overstate my disappointment if we appoint Keane

20. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Mate he's sitting in double Maths just now, let's put his education first and save all questions until half 3