1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah Everard missing case..

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by McChiellini.., Mar 10, 2021.

Discuss Sarah Everard missing case.. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Snap..

Obviously was wanting her to be found well 100%. I've watched so many thing's on the crime channel's, every disappeared epiosode, Zodiac killer, Golden state, Nighstalker etc etc..

It's already turned out it isn't his first attempt and it was never gonna be with how he's done it. Just an animal..

Valhalla likes this.
  2. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Don't come up with gimmicks like curfews, start treating crimes like stalking or anything of a sexual nature towards women, more seriously.

A lot of murderers have to start somewhere, if they continually get away with what's percieved as more menial crimes, then they can work their way up to murdering someone.

The police will argue that you cannot tell what's going on in a person's head and what they'll do next, but if the warning signs are there it's important they aren't ignored.

The_Bhoy, Peej, Jeannie960 and 6 others like this.
  3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Spot on..

By what's been reported about him, he should've been in the jail and on the register..

He shouldn't have been working for the armed response unit at the American embassy. It's crazy..

At the very very least, he should've been watched/had some surveillance on his movements from his act's before this murder..

I don't know if I've told this before on here but a guy used to drink in my da and uncle's local. Big daft kinda guy that would come and do odd job's of painting in your gaff and had a missus. Anyway he split with his missus and had raped her and done allsorts afterwards when she got a new guy. Tormented her. No one knew but he ended up getting life as it turned out he was a predator spanning a couple of decade's where he had tried to get young lassies in his motor and stuff..

We knew him fairly well. Guy was an animal..

It was in the Kent newspapers at the time as that's where his ex had moved out to from South London..

Gully Sands and The Prof like this.
  4. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Even if they can’t charge him with stuff, be interesting to look at similar types of crimes that went unsolved in places he’d been over the years.

Almost always an overlap.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    I saw a link come up for websleuths on twitter and was looking at loads of thread's on it. Quite a few have been sticking up some eerily similar case's of efits etc that look like him..

Valhalla likes this.
  6. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I always remember the case of a guy who all of a sudden snapped and killed his family. Turns out he murdered his mum when he was a kid but it got wiped from his record so no one knew and then it turned out after his death he was a serial killer.

Him being a police will be easier for him to hide stuff and get away with it as well...

7. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain

Aye mate. There was CCTV footage and pics. If you google Belfast random stabbings the story comes up and you can see the * as well. I couldn’t post the link.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  8. Goggzy60

The MacDonald triad should be looked into a lot more, know a few killers properly sick * who show atleast 2 of the signs (my cousin is 1 of them) and there should be a list of people with atleast 2 of the 3 signs.

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Just read the Belfast Telegraph there mate..

The images he looks a crank..

packybhoy likes this.
  10. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Just made me think of The Golden State Killer (Night Stalker) Joseph Deangelo. He was active from 1973 to 1986 and has at least 13 murders and 100 rapes to his charge. That’s what was known. Didn’t catch him until 2018 and they reckon he had inside knowledge in dealing with many cases he was the attacker in which kept him a step ahead and of course he would never be suspected as a serving Cop.

11. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Another one who started out smaller, he was also the Visalia Ransacker and pleaded guilty to that. Like 100 robberies then a murder.

Then went on to become the Golden State Killer, East Area Rapist, Original Night Stalker.

Very rare that these are some sort of random episodes of a guy just suddenly snapping and doing a crime out of nowhere.

packybhoy likes this.
  12. Maddie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Bobby Petta... he was shite now he's betta
    I have had that experience (and not just the aggresive and intimidating advances) and I refuse to be a victim, I will not be in fear but that is me.

To dismiss someone who has had that similar experience because they are male (albeit not the majority) makes you a bit of a * to be honest.

Gully Sands and Jeannie960 like this.
  13. celtic warrior

No, if my original post is read properly I've have clearly stated whilst I'm sure men have and will be sexually assaulted, that base fear which is normalised for women is not one that is shared in any that is remotely comparable in level for the male population.

This whole case isn't about "men too" there is no need for it, it is not relevant, this is as an issue overall something that is far more concerning for women, speaking with my partner and other women i know in my life these experiences are something they ALL share, whereas for all my male friends, yes, we've been in fights, we've been mugged, some stabbed, and jumped on randomly for no reason but none of us have had to be scared of being sexually attacked because some disgusting excuse of a male is prowling the streets looking for a doe to rape.

I'm not denying anyone their experience. But for men to try and chime in that this is some equally comparable event that happens to them in the same scale. No. Please no. It is not the place to trying hijack this tragic case and say "oh, this happens to men too,"

14. Maddie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    This isn't about 'men too' but it is being made into that, I agree with you there.

I do not leave my home feeling fear or being scared of footsteps, I will not live like that. I live in Glasgow and I know what can happen but it will not define how I live. I have had experiences I would rather live without trust me, but I do not go out and think of men as predators which is what some are also trying to make out.

That * deserves to rot in * and I hope en route to that place he suffers a great deal, that's the bottom line.

Jeannie960 and celtic warrior like this.
  15. celtic warrior

Sadly he probably won't. Without trying to sound morbid or plain evil myself.

I'd expect to see news headlines about his suicide before this year is done.

Jeannie960 and Maddie like this.
  16. Maddie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    He's a coward at the end of the day and he probably will take the easy route.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  17. celtic warrior

Got absolutely no basis, evidence, anything really to support it.

Not really read into it either, but I bet this * was a steroid abuser.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  18. Maddie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That made me think of Chris Benoit and what steroids can do!

Who knows, he may just be inerently evil.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  19. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    I dunno mate, nailing a cat to a wall sounds a bit dodgy.

Gully Sands and Slaw like this.
  20. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    This lads site is always very informative. Haven’t watched this yet myself but just about to and threw it up here.