1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What happens now...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CountyDownFaithful, Mar 7, 2021.

Discuss What happens now... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Really? That's concerning if true.

2. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    What happens now?

We figure out an effective method of letting the charlatans in our board room know that their time us up.

Let's be very * clear... with fans at paradise, Lennon wouldn't have lasted that long and certain players would have been dropped for underperforming. Maybe we would have even clinched this * title.

Covid had not only exposed the rot, but exposed how * incompetent and nonchalant our board are.

Fans won't be at paradise anytime soon, so we need to find a way to put them officially on notice...

Be it financially backing the GB to keep the campaign going, making mass complaints about poor financial governance to authorities (just to make noise), funding fan ownership, or tying a mars bar to a brick and putting through that * Bankiers front window....

This is a moment in history right now, these * need put on notice if we are to get anywhere near our potential, and perhaps more importantly, it's needs to be communicated to that moustached egg headed * that he needs to sell up and * away off. This us our club, not his, not his * sons, and not his straw men on the board.

We do that, the manager, squad etc will all take care of itself.

If we don't, will see a new manager, a sharp upturn in fortunes and just when the noise dies down... so begins project downsize mk. 6.

martin_d and reillers88 like this.
  3. KingArtur'1

No idea but it'll cost the board a pretty penny which they wont part with. Need to get this right or we will be chasing the manky mob for years to come

4. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Blow the whole thing up and have a major rebuild.

Worry about making the right appointments regardless of where they’re from, experience or if it’ll ‘make a statement’ to the huns.

Get rid of the jobs for the boys mentality but appointing Lawwell’s pal to replace him isn’t a good start on that front.

Hiring a DOF has to be the first thing we do though.

5. Sgt Neppers*

In bold, this is it. Announce this guy and an outline of whate were going to do/change. No.doubt, the hiring of a head coach is being kept back in case we get hummed by the vermin in the upcoming games or to upstage their trophy presentation.

martin_d likes this.
  6. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Think our players needed this. Too long have we swaned about like something special while only scraping by teams because we would win the league anyway. Too long have fans said "we could play our 2nd team and win the league"

A we wake up call for them. Means anyone who now comes in, isn't here for the title party like duffy. They know they are here to fight for it. We will see a whole different side to us next season. A side that will actually put effort in.

martin_d and rkid like this.
  7. oh bhoy

seriously though get lawwell to * and get mckay in today,whatever it costs

8. Bazza Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Its a grand old team to play for
    Terminate Shane Duffys loan now, wasting £45k a week. Play youths until the end of the season.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.
  9. DonnyCelt

Turned up for work this morning and a * zombie shirt sat on the windscreen of a * car. And that's in Lincoln.

* rats get everywhere.

10. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    I had to walk through a * title party in the shankill going to work killed me my missus family are zombies and one actually came to get me so I could avoid it on the way home soul destroying man small club mentality

DonnyCelt likes this.
  11. celtic warrior

I'm * numb to it all now.

I don't know how to explain it, I see this * about 55 posted everywhere, Gerrard being some touted as some elite manager, their title win as some feel good factor and all this * and yes, there is a part of me that wants to take a rusty spoon and forcibly stab people with it.

But the majority of me is so numb to it all, perhaps its the cost of modern life and my efforts to keep my mental health in check that football is taking more and more of a back seat in my life as I get older. This don't feel like it should.

martin_d likes this.
  12. honda Gold Member Gold Member

I actually hope Liverpool believe it, sack klopp, hire gerrard and klopp comes to bring us a champions league :fear:

I'm off to the new manager thread with my new found tip.

13. alsybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc, larrson,lubo,jinky,
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing,ynwa,sean south,on the one road
    What we do now is accept we are no longer champions wether we like it or not. And look to next season, I fully expect theres been movement behind the scenes at parkhead.

Once we get the new man in place of lawwel then we get director of football in and new manager ( hopefully a good appointment) we then let manager punt the crying face players asap and get as much as we can from them.

We then bring in new players freshen up ideas and way we play! Get us gelled and take our title back of them fkn mutants and ram all their pish back down their fkn throats.

Sgt Neppers* likes this.
  14. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    * knows where we go, too many changes from board, players, recruitment, youth set up and coaching all in one go. The amount of rot that is in place could see us not winning the title for a couple of years. We have a few good players to build around next season like Soro, Turnbull, McGregor (possibly) and Forrest but there is an empty defence and our top scorer for the past 3 seasons is leaving.

15. Dubliner1

What we have witnessed over the weekend from that mob you would think the current board would be saying "Right we cannot have that again anytime in the near future". Our club needs to get back to basics. The current mind set and coaching methodology needs ripped up. We need proven players in next season not any long term Projects. We need to get this right.

rkid likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Mibbe a wee reality check for the ones that think they are too good for Scotland. Most of them will be away in the summer anyway.

honda likes this.
  17. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside

Here in Merseyside they are * spunking their pants cause of Slippy it’s * embarrassing!

* new breed of zombies because of him! Can’t stand the *.

DonnyCelt likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Would love him to manage Liverpool at some point and fail miserably

The Phoenix and DonnyCelt like this.
  19. Dubliner1

Tell them Neil Lennon has won more trophies than him. Does that make Neil Lennon the suitable candidate for Liverpool? Also Brendan Rodgers was there previous and he wasn't deemed good enough for them - :bash:

20. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    We should be sorting out our new management ASAP along with clearing out the deadwood, we need to build from the bottom up instead of the back to front way we have just now. Also stop treating the fans as mugs and daft * to be milked of their money then told to sit in the corner. Our club is at a massive cross roads and the current custodians better choose wisely, because those rats will try and * us every turn unlike our board who worship the ‘old firm’ brand.