1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Luke Mitchell

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by FU Media, May 10, 2007.

Discuss Luke Mitchell in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Wait, is the assumption here that folks mind has been changed by a Channel 5 programme?

Not that there was no evidence, he and his mum have both passed lie detector tests, the police were less than amateurish from start to finish, he was stood trial via a media witch hunt AND that there’s been a subsequent confession by another party.

All the documentary has done is brought the case back into the public domain, nothing more and nothing less.

green-yin likes this.
  2. scootz

Examples of what frightens me please and also some of these mental post please?

Nope.

Can you tell me what they didn’t collect?

It bothers me also. Should never have happened, but it had no material impact on the case. Those involved were disciplined.

Can you give me examples of some of these ‘conspiracy theories’ that I believe in? I’m one of the least likely ‘conspiracy theorist’ supporters you’re ever likely to meet. I think you have the wrong person!

To be fair, it’s you who seems to believe there’s some sort of conspiracy going on here - not me!

Luke Mitchell is guilty as sin.

If you want to support a psychopath being released back into the community, then crack on. Your choice. Let’s just hope the sick * doesn’t come for anyone you care for next!

3. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Nah, * that. You can't be bothered to look at the state of this case, i can't be bothered to trawl through your *.

You just said it does.

Well for one they didn't properly bag the clothing, didn't protect the body from the elements, didn't interview any other suspects, didn't forensically examine anyone apart from Luke.... don't know why i'm explaining this as it's all there.

No impact on the case? They forensically examined a * CHILD. Do you know what they involve? If coppers took swabs of your 14 year old without you or their mother being there you'd be livid. I would be. Or you should be. They also interviewed him without an * or a legal representative present - who knows what they said to a boy that age. Typical copper scumbag behaviour at it's finest. And they get away with it time after time.

Well thank * for that. Any other unsolved cases out there you wish to let us know about?

All killers aren't psychopaths and all psychopaths aren't killers (in fact they are usually CEO's and millionaires).

4. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Not watched the programme and vaguely remember the case , but was there not a bite mark that was his bite pattern or am I remembering wrong .

5. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Think you are thinking of someone else, can't remember anything to do with bite marks

6. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    oaky doaky , just a thought :50:

7. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    You might be right, I just can't remember anything about bite marks :39:

8. Mr. Slippyfist

Aye, I'm sure you are ffs :56::56::56:

9. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Marie , a quick search ( should have done that first ) it was an earlier another horrendous crime , Amanda Fuller .
    apologies .

Marie likes this.
  10. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Also something else I’ve remembered. The only positive identification of Jodi that night was when she was seen walking to the place where she was to meet Luke and she was being followed by an unknown person who was described as ‘stocky’.
    This stocky person was her brother. He was the last person to see Jodi alive yet him nor his family were officially interviewed by the police. In any other case the last person to see someone alive is usually taken in for questioning. But not Mr Jones.
    He is also the person who cannot be named and the reason the Ch5 doc had to be taken down and edited.
    His soiled condom was found at the murder scene.
    Also Stephen Kelly’s DNA was found on Jodi. Not just on her t shirt but her bra and skin as well from his *.
    This was reported in the press (via the police leaking) as being Jodi’s sisters t shirt even though they lived apart and the t shirt was washed according to forensics. Nobody apart from the police said it was not Jodi’s own t shirt until after the leak and then Kelly went on record to say it was her sisters (his girlfriends).

11. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I’m personally leaning towards Kelly and the brother as leading suspects.
    There’s 1000% more linking them to this crime than there is Luke, yet that guy is doing the time.

green-yin likes this.
  12. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky

Where are you gettin this from ?

Bayern Bru likes this.
  13. green-yin

Thats my thoughts aswell. Might be being daft here, but what is the reason her brother can't legally be named as a suspect in the documentary but the moped boys and that other guy kane can be named?

14. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

If this is true (what proof is there ?) why didn't the defence get them ?

15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    If there was any irrefutable evidence that pointed towards someone else committing the crime, then you would've thought that the conviction would've been overturned by now ?

16. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Think its Amanda Duffy you may be thinking of buddy, Francis Auld was found not proven. Disgusting brutal murder.

Scotia likes this.
  17. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

The condom guy isn’t Jodis brother mate. He’s someone completely different who has no ties whatsoever to either Jodi or Luke.

Senna s1979 likes this.
  18. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Donald Findlay QC.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  19. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Ah right then. I misremember that one then. Is that the guy who later raped someone?

20. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Doesn't work like that. The police will not reopen the case as it makes them look like they didn't do their job the first time. Someone else would have to be tried and found guilty for Luke to go free.