1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Nick Hammond

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by limezer, Nov 29, 2020.

Discuss Nick Hammond in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Bunk Moreland

Players only chuck it when they get disillusioned with the tactics and instructions from the management team when it clearly isn't working. That's not the players fault.

2. Bunk Moreland

Are you Neil Lennon's missus??

The Phoenix and FrankMcCallum like this.
  3. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    More about being a player than just passing. The attitude of Ntcham, Eddy, Ajeti ect stank especially in the first half of the season but no doubt you'll come up with a reason why that is all Lennys fault too. Maybe they didnt get their wee balls stroked in just the way they like it so they couldnt turn in a decent performance. * pathetic, get these impostors to *.

For the record i am not saying Lennon isnt to blame for this season but please spare me the * about how the helpless wee players should be resolved of all blame. * me you would think you're talking about a bunch of five year olds who are incapable of playing football without being instructed every second of the way. Horrendous that you're basically allowing the players to say '* all to do with me' for what has happened this season. Think about it.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
    cat123 likes this.
  4. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

Wow.

You are absolutely miles off it, and have addressed zero of my points regarding his blatant deficiencies and the fact he didn’t carry out any responsibilities expected of a football manager.

More to football than passing? No * Sherlock. Tell that to your wee pal ‘Lenny’ who can’t set a team up off the ball to save his life.

The club he is next appointed at will show you what level he is at. No one who is not a complete moon unit would employ the toxic waste of space in a million years.

The Phoenix likes this.
  5. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Read my last post and try to take in what im saying, I think you need to get some sleep you're struggling bady here. Good night darling.

6. Bunk Moreland

Mate you should just quit while you're behind.

7. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

Lol :56:

So many similarities with you and your fallen saviour. Mad that.

Hope you enjoy watching Darlington when your hero gets the gig there in a few years.

The Phoenix likes this.
  8. blackfish Screaming from beneath the waves...

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    He’s my least favourite of the three guys on Top Gear

Rydo1888* likes this.
  9. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Like I said you seriously need to get some sleep, you're rambling incoherent pish now. I couldnt care less if Neil Lennon never manages again! PMSL!

10. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    Hopeful Hammond is released too we need quality not desperately taking any old * that no one else wants like Ajeti.

11. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Agreed. Ajeti got only 9 appearances for West Ham nearly all of which were off the bench where he scored a grand total of zero goals. Did no one question why he flopped so badly? For an extra £500,000 we could have signed Ivan Toney who has went on to become a big success at his new club. Very poor scouting, the amount of money we have wasted on poor signings is scandalous.

Sonic Reducer, Dan Breen and cat123 like this.
  12. Dan Breen

Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Lennon is most certainly to blame for a large percentage, as is Hammond for pish poor recruitment. As is whoever is responsible for defensive coaching. Etc. But Lenny, as manager, is also responsible for not acting when it was clear to all that these people were not delivering.
    I do go along with what you say about some of the players, even given that tactics were poor.
    There are certain attributes that a player should have in his locker when playing for any top football club. And not have to look to the manager for.
    Like, in the DNA of a decent player, that will to win, put your body on the line. Nicham a prime example.
    Also, a player should have the necessary skill set to perform in a given position. Barkas and Taylor and Boli, for example, just don't appear to have the required skill set for a keeper/full back.

cat123 likes this.
  13. Bunk Moreland

West Ham play in the EPL, Toney didn't and having 9 sub appearances isn't flopping, it's not being given a chance. Kinda of like here since your ginger boyfriend Lennon wouldn't know a settled starting 11 if it bit him in the * :56:

14. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Strange homophobic post. Since you posted this at 2:30am I will give you the benefit of the doubt and suspect you were either drunk or most probably on drugs.

15. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    There's far too many to blame...not just Lennon.
    Some of the players need to take the blame too,the attitude of some has been terrible.

No way any professional doing a job should take.

Look how Eddy has upped his game after his pal Ntcham was called out a few weeks ago.... imagine having a manager call you out for being unprofessional on your CV.

Dan Breen, moravcik1888 and cat123 like this.
  16. Mince.Charming

Bolingoli
    Ajeti
    Barkas
    Kimala
    Duffy
    Laxxalt

He can't stay on after the amount of money hes been involved in wasting.

moravcik1888 and cat123 like this.
  17. cat123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    It was well known that everyone knew that west ham were delighted they got 5 million for him. We were desperate because we let our real targets away by penny pinching.

18. murphy88

McGregor has basically said in interviews this season that the players were going out there with not a clue what they were meant to be doing. Said it after the Prague home game. He has been * this season as well, that's not because he is bad player, but because he has been badly coached. There is a reason that every single player from the Rodgers era has went backwards under Lennon, and it's not because the players simply cannot be arsed and are fed up with winning as Lennon suggested.

19. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Ive already stated time and time again Neil Lennon has to take a very large portion of the blame for what has gone wrong this season but are you telling me that the players cannot be held responsible in anyway for their performances on pitch?

20. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Heres my personal experience in sport. I played national league basketball because I'm pish with my feet so football was a no go :56: but we had a team with no coach... pumped every game. Not for lack of trying. A new coach comes in and guess what? We still tried hard but actually won and ended up 3rd because people followed tactics. The difference getting told what to do rather than think yourself is astounding and this is why I have no worries about next season with full rebuild talks. A good manager will have us winning everything.

murphy88 likes this.